Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

East Stand A & B blocks

Comments

• MSE7 said:

I dunno if we need a drum unless anyone sitting in A or B block wants to bring one in?

Man I can't wait for the season to start, had enough of weeding the lawn and seeing my old boy neighbour walking around the garden in his speedo's

We really, really, don't need a drum in the East Stand thanks!
    Oh yes we do! It'll be behind you :-0
  • Go on...you know it makes sense now to have a drum in a/b block. Someone has to keep the tempo going when valley Floyd road is in full cry.
  • Solidgone said:

Go on...you know it makes sense now to have a drum in a/b block. Someone has to keep the tempo going when valley Floyd road is in full cry.

Not to mention C...A....F.....C
  • RedChaser said:

MSE7 said:

I dunno if we need a drum unless anyone sitting in A or B block wants to bring one in?

Man I can't wait for the season to start, had enough of weeding the lawn and seeing my old boy neighbour walking around the garden in his speedo's

Unlikely as I sit in the back row, but I appreciate the gesture. ;-)
  • RedChaser said:

MSE7 said:

Unlikely as I sit in the back row, but I appreciate the gesture. ;-)
    Unlucky, so do I :-)
  • No drum please, I'm up for singing, but I'd rather we didn't try and fit every song we have into a 30 second timeslot
  • I think next season we're going to need two post match threads for home games - one to talk about the match and the other for the A block arguments. I have a feeling I'm going to get a sore finger from all the LOL'ing.
  • Solidgone said:

Go on...you know it makes sense now to have a drum in a/b block. Someone has to keep the tempo going when valley Floyd road is in full cry.

Up to a point, but VFR is in 3/4 time (Waltz) and the drummer can't handle it.

• I have heard from source that the B block is not sold out at all,,,, the website says it is though... Maybe a mistake A block is deffo sold out though
  • Sponsored links:

• MSE7 said:

I have heard from source that the B block is not sold out at all,,,, the website says it is though... Maybe a mistake A block is deffo sold out though

They've had to show B block as sold out.
    In reality it means no seats are available as the iron curtain has to be constructed in that block.
  • What would actually make me laugh is when the first home game comes and the A block is completely empty. Might leave a few valley staff scratching there canisters..
  • MSE7 said:

I have heard from source that the B block is not sold out at all,,,, the website says it is though... Maybe a mistake A block is deffo sold out though

It's being used as a no mans land to help enforce the quarantine of A Blockers.
  • I've heard from an insider at the club, to stop A blockers moving to other parts of the east stand, bars of soap will be placed on the steps to form a deterrant........

form a detergent surely?
  • cafctom said:

Does this actually mean we might be in danger of creating an atmosphere against Millwall?

Yes - I refer you to the thread on baked beans......
  • MSE7 said:

If u see a bloke dressed as Del Boy crying in the A block bogs please just leave me be yeah

And there was me, thinking it was Del Boy dressing as you.
  • He ain't got the swagger mate, or the moves. I got the moves like jagger

• MSE7 said:

He ain't got the swagger mate, or the moves. I got the moves like jagger

• MSE7 said:

He ain't got the swagger mate, or the moves. I got the moves like jagger

Hahahaha Will's moves are brilliant
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon that's Seth Plum
  • How's the tan coming along, MSE7 ?
  • How's the tan coming along, MSE7 ?

back home now mate, met loads of birds though, was mental
  • MSE7 said:

How's the tan coming along, MSE7 ?

back home now mate, met loads of birds though, was mental
    @billyLiar (great book you ought to read it. ;-)
  • MSE7 said:

I'm one of the drummers in the North, I tried to take it in to the East Stand in the FA Cup and the club wouldn't let me, may have a change of heart.
  • MSE7 said:

I'm one of the drummers in the North, I tried to take it in to the East Stand in the FA Cup and the club wouldn't let me, may have a change of heart.
    please do :-)

• MSE7 said:

Practice your 3/4 time for VFR, we have high standards in the east Stand :-)

• edited August 2014

MSE7 said:

Did it not have a fire safety certificate?

My mate tried to take a big bass drum into the west upper he was refused by the security team on the grounds they wanted to look inside it just in case there was a spectator hidden inside....

This is the valley he said not the Dover ferry port

• MSE7 said:

So does anyone think the reason palarse have done so well at home is because of the atmosphere there? I am the sort who lives for the weekend and loves going down the valley it's out home turf our territory, I like a bit of atmosphere. Some people don't each to there own.. I don't want to hear away fans singing is this a library

We've had those days. We've got the capability to rock the place. I used to think we'd always rock it, no matter what. But the nature of our peak and decline affected the atmosphere in a way that IMO it hasn't entirely recovered from. I'm so hopeful that this is the year that we have a club that we can get behind to unite the fans. From the owner showing his desire for success to a group of players we can believe in. Hope...