Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Youngsters at Lewes tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Is a dissapointing result... But it's a clean sheet!
  • Options
    The miserable failure of Southern Trains did me a favour then!
  • Options
    Obviously there is no one in development squad who can help the first team score!
  • Options
    I notice no Joe Gomez. Definitely with the 1st team squad now.
  • Options
    A crowd of 275 turned up, the Lewes goalie Put in a good performance.
  • Options

I notice no Joe Gomez. Definitely with the 1st team squad now.

But Nego with the U21's.
  • Options
    Just looked nego up on Wikipedia didn't realise he was youngish (23) and was signed by Roma.

Must be a player in there somewhere - has a mountain of caps at international youth level but has barely played any actual competitive club games. Thought he was way more experienced - maybe he doesn't handle pressure too well and needs a bit of confidence building.
  • Options
    Interesting evening. Riga looks very slight in build but became stronger and more influential as the game went on. Muldoon was fab in midfield and I thought Munns was great too. Ansah kept going and, as an earlier poster states, the Lewes keeper was their man of the match.
    Off to Pompey sat.
  • Options
    milne said:

Interesting evening. Riga looks very slight in build but became stronger and more influential as the game went on. Muldoon was fab in midfield and I thought Munns was great too. Ansah kept going and, as an earlier poster states, the Lewes keeper was their man of the match.
    Off to Pompey sat.

Sorry who was Riga?
  • Options
    Riga?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

milne said:

Off to Pompey sat.

Sorry who was Riga?
    Jose Riga, he's back in training as Blackpool need him match fit for the start of the season due to their lack of transfer activity.
  • Options
    I think he means Nego.