Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Missed it Abs was champagne gonna win

It could have gone either way.
  • Options
    It's ok just seen it on YouTube
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Didn't you believe me?
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

Didn't you believe me?
    Never doubted but just thought id see I think don Cossack was looking better coming to the last
  • Options
    Smiffyboy just seen your comment on Scrafton Jan 15th at Kelso,couldn't believe what I saw and made even worse by the fact I had the horse in two win singles and a win double with my other one winning at 11/4! Still trying to forget the race!
  • Options
    Sprinter Sacre returns tomorrow at Ascot .. I wonder whether Dodging Bullets is good enough to beat him, or at least give him a good run for his money .. but DB is trading at around 5/2, 3/1 .. bit skinny
  • Options

Sprinter Sacre returns tomorrow at Ascot .. I wonder whether Dodging Bullets is good enough to beat him, or at least give him a good run for his money .. but DB is trading at around 5/2, 3/1 .. bit skinny

Its down to
    1) Is SS healthy.
    2) Is SS fit.
    3) Does SS retain ridiculous ability.

SS was 2-1 pre declaration. Immediately into evens when declared. Kind of silly as Hendo was desperate to run him. Will go off skinnier, maybe even 1/2.
    So expect a better price on the rest in the morning.
    I can't bet against SS (one of my all time fav horses) but DB will be an attractive bet, given SS issues/questions.
    A race to watch and I pray SS wins.
  • Options

Its down to
    1) Is SS healthy.
    2) Is SS fit.

SS was 2-1 pre declaration. Immediately into evens when declared. Kind of silly as Hendo was desperate to run him. Will go off skinnier, maybe even 1/2.
    I can't bet against SS (one of my all time fav horses) but DB will be an attractive bet, given SS issues/questions.
    I agree .. SSacre on form and fit (2 'ifs' needing proving) is nigh on unbeatable .. as ever, we will see
  • Options
    From 830 tomorrow morning you can get 2/1 on ss with coral. £10 max stake limited time only.
  • Options
    Got earlier today 5/2 bet365 on SS to win tomorrow and the Clarence house chase at chrltenham which I thought was worth a score
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Smiffyboy just seen your comment on Scrafton Jan 15th at Kelso,couldn't believe what I saw and made even worse by the fact I had the horse in two win singles and a win double with my other one winning at 11/4! Still trying to forget the race!

Absolute joke I had him in a treble which would of paid a couple of hundred but had no choice but to laugh
  • Options
    Any tips today
  • Options
    My fancy is 5 o'clock tea 3:40 naas
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

My fancy is 5 o'clock tea 3:40 naas

Gone for reality dose
  • Options
    Put it in a treble with

Kings lad
    Bitofapuzzle

So now got £765 riding on it
  • Options
    Oh well not to be
  • Options
    Near miss that Smiffy. Bad luck.
  • Options
    Keep knocking at the door peanuts due another soon, waiting for Cheltenham and of course the GN and your fine knowledge
  • Options

Its down to
    1) Is SS healthy.
    2) Is SS fit.

Great race, had a few quid on DB in the end. Well happy with SS, as I hoped, jumped well and came home safely. Just didn't get home, no surprise there. DB is a decent horse. Drift for qm good as will be well primed by then, will go a-p as price will shorten.
    Basically no disgrace in that defeat.
    Bad luck Smiffy, my pick was poor but those Irish races are very competitive and normally mudling.
    Best bet for me today was whisperingharry. Had Bitofapuzzle to.
    The New One would have got fav betters bowls moving, never seen him jump so badly. Won't win the champions hurdle unless they sort that out.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Cheers smiffy - I'll try not to screw it up like last year.
    I see you're up on the day anyway. Nice one :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Its down to
    1) Is SS healthy.
    2) Is SS fit.

The New One would have got fav betters bowls moving, never seen him jump so badly. Won't win the champions hurdle unless they sort that out.
    Jumping could be down to that Haydock ground Abs - there's Heavy and then there's Haydock Heavy. Obviously will be different underfoot at the Festival.
  • Options
    GOFFS THYESTES went for the job is right, went at the last, 2nd to Djakadam. Hard to see in the mist. Oh well, got Mick Dundee earlier.
  • Options
    Cheltenham/Doncaster tomorrow and Punchestown sunday.
    Peace And Co will win tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Just started betting on the horses over last few weeks, done a couple of Lucky 15's each day, seem to be breaking even so far, so that'll do for me. However going to start looking at this thread for some tips on a daily basis, so my thanks to those that post them!!
  • Options
    Had a nice win earlier on Spookydooky, o Neil's horses coming into form and he was beat narrowly last time out by the tourad man who won yesterday so looked a cert to me especially with the only other form horse being steel summit who was on a five timer but the weights have caught up with him
  • Options
    Also look out for Dr Kokash horses making there second runs this year will go close after there first outings freshening them up
  • Options

Cheltenham/Doncaster tomorrow and Punchestown sunday.
    Peace And Co will win tomorrow.

Terrific performance at flat track Donny last time .. so he'll go off at odds on .. no value .. will he manage 'the hill' ?
  • Options
    Had Spookydooky as well.
  • Options

Just started betting on the horses over last few weeks, done a couple of Lucky 15's each day, seem to be breaking even so far, so that'll do for me. However going to start looking at this thread for some tips on a daily basis, so my thanks to those that post them!!

Lol .. the condition you're in mate .. the 'tips' on here mostly carry a government health/cash at risk warning ((:>)
  • Options
    I also had Spookydokey in my Lucky15, well happy.