Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Options

Emotional win for Lalor at Cheltenham

Brilliant performance. Looks like a natural over fences.
  • Options
    buveir dair beats samcro imo - samcro is turning into a bit of nightmare to follow - understand that ground doesnt suit etc but people are getting fucked off with the general messing about with paddy trainers in particular similar to mullins shenanigans around cheltenham in years before.
  • Options

buveir dair beats samcro imo - samcro is turning into a bit of nightmare to follow - understand that ground doesnt suit etc but people are getting fucked off with the general messing about with paddy trainers in particular similar to mullins shenanigans around cheltenham in years before.

I agree.

Hopefully they will eventually accept that Samcro is a stayer/likely chaser.
  • Options

great win has knocked my confidence a bit of quite a bit i have lumped on kalashnikov for the arkle
  • Options

great win has knocked my confidence a bit of quite a bit i have lumped on kalashnikov for the arkle
    I'd be surprised if he doesn't make a top notch chaser too. The form of his only chase is nowhere near as strong as Lalor but it's early days.
  • Options
    larina a no go the weekend - dissapointing

cracking chase at haydock tomorrow - ive backed thistlecrack been off for 333 days and its a big IF hes back to his old self then think he romps it, bristol de mai ground is too good
  • Options
    Altior to remain unbeaten this jumps season is 4/1 with Hills.

He's 9/9 over fences and will run three times. Surely that's printing money.
  • Options
    Also, got the nod from the yard - Arlecchino's Rock @ 10/1 in the 9.00 Dundalk tonight. He's working very well apparently.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Not sure there's too much value there - equates to 8/11 each time he runs as a treble - and that assumes he runs three times.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

PaddyP17 said:

Not sure there's too much value there - equates to 8/11 each time he runs as a treble - and that assumes he runs three times.

The other condition is that he must run "at least once", so if he does run once and wins and then gets injured, it pays out.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Also, got the nod from the yard - Arlecchino's Rock @ 10/1 in the 9.00 Dundalk tonight. He's working very well apparently.

With a clear run it would have won. Unlucky.
  • Options
    sralan said:

PaddyP17 said:

With a clear run it would have won. Unlucky.
    That's life. Not often I get a clear bit of info, but when I do, it's usually on the money. Shame.
  • Options
    Anyway, am having a quick check on Duhallow Gesture today. Has gone off strong favourite so let's see!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Anyway, am having a quick check on Duhallow Gesture today. Has gone off strong favourite so let's see!

Finished 2nd but jockey dropped his whip at vital time which may have made the difference.
  • Options
    Duhallow ran on the worse ground in the home straight next to the rails which trainer wasn’t happy about
    Also Richard Johnson said Oxford Blu has lost confidence
  • Options
    Betting suspended on Newcastle fighting fifths Saturday rumour samcro is not going to run again, starting to get a bit tedious now bvd has him beat imo
  • Options
    never trust him or mullins by him i mean elliot not chapman

betting back open samcro 2/1 bvd 11/8
  • Options

Matt Chapman is a twat though!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i actually dont mind chapman, better than the rest of the itv team
  • Options
    edited November 2018

But a twat who knows his stuff.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

But a twat that knows his stuff.
    obviously read off of a page but this is brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgVBeWlcHW8

for paddy the plasterer bit always tickles mean
  • Options
    Met him at Sandown while he was on course for ITV. Top man who gets a bit over excited at times thats all.
  • Options
    Met him a few times and a decent and knowledgeable bloke but can act a complete twat at times.........but then again can’t we all
  • Options
    Summerville Boy, Samcro & Buveur D'Air all declared for the Fighting Fifth
  • Options
    Unowhatimeanharry, love that horse! I reckon he's made me about 25pts profit given I've backed him for the same race for the last three iterations!
  • Options

Summerville Boy, Samcro & Buveur D'Air all declared for the Fighting Fifth

Had a dream Samcro wins by about 7 lengths. Not sure whether to heed my advice, because my missus was the jockey on Buveur D'Air and pulled him up after the first because he was a good horse, and Bedrock was disqualified for sprouting wings, becoming a pegasus and flying around.
  • Options
    Just had Viv le Roi go in at Newbury. That is one game horse.
  • Options

Just had Viv le Roi go in at Newbury. That is one game horse.

You and me both sir!!!!!!! What a story, too - 99 in a seller to 128 today!