Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Don't know if anyone follows him on twitter but appears the racing blogger is a fan image

He was tweeting from the Bristol Rovers game - appeared to be in the directors box. Wasn't sure if he was a fan or had simply blagged a freebie
    He does a lot of promotional work with Betdaq, would assume it's something to do with them as they sponsor us.
  • yeah i'm pretty sure hes a gooner - whatever he is, he can be quite irritating, i had this misforunte of being behind him in the bar q at ascot.

cetainly knows a bit about horses but like a lot of these "tipsters" putting a monkey on a fav isnt a tip its a straight up gamble.
  • Yeah he was there as part of Betdaq from what I could tell. Bloke is absolutely clueless when it comes to horses though
  • Some cracking racing coming up over the next four days at York. Juddmonte looks a very tricky race to call. Any one of four or five in with a decent chance
  • anyone having a bet on york;

ive gone for small stakes on the following;

1.55 orions bow
    2.25 james garfield
    3.00 craksman
    3.35 ulysses
    4.15 oriental fox & yorkidding ew
    4.50 faithful promise ew
  • Backed Ulysses as well, nothing else yet.
  • All on Barney Roy

1.55 orions bow
    2.25 james garfield
    3.00 craksman
    3.35 ulysses
    4.50 faithful promise ew

I've backed Orions Bow a few times before and D Allen onboard always finds trouble with him. Staying away this time so watch him piss it.
  • 2,25..... Dee Ex Bee.
    3.35..... Barney Roy

1.55 orions bow
    2.25 james garfield
    3.00 craksman
    3.35 ulysses
    4.50 faithful promise ew

I've backed Orions Bow a few times before and D Allen onboard always finds trouble with him. Staying away this time so watch him piss it.
    fingers crossed, huge fields some of these races today, but can see it turning into another non runner rule deductions galore, a lot of people have dee ex bee as there nap, was generally 2/1 earlier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had decent go at Mirage Dancer to beat Cracksman. On each way so waiting for the inevitable non runner.

Few places going first 3 in the Juddmonte. Backed Barney Roy at 3/1 each way on those terms.

Edward Lewis, Thesme and Shamshon in the first.
  • Fleet Review, Mirage Dancer & Ulysses

I like Shutter Speed e/w too
  • Ante post on Barney Roy not looking so good now with that rain!
  • Surprised to see Shutter Speed drifting as thought the rain makes her a major player in this one
  • draw could be v important today the ground stand side looks awful

1.55 orions bow
    2.25 james garfield
    3.00 craksman
    3.35 ulysses
    4.50 faithful promise ew

unfortunately today was no improvement.
  • Had decent go at Mirage Dancer to beat Cracksman. On each way so waiting for the inevitable non runner.

Few places going first 3 in the Juddmonte. Backed Barney Roy at 3/1 each way on those terms.

Edward Lewis, Thesme and Shamshon in the first.

Cross bar hit hard with 2nd and 3rd there
  • gonna one of them fucking days, cheers frankie
  • a nose away from a win at 12/1
  • ulysess easy as you like.
  • Sponsored links:

• So annoying in hindsight, absolutely cantered all over them like he always does and done it real nice.
    Backed Barney, no excuses same as Churchill, beaten by far superior horse
  • Lumped on Hey Jonesy... 1.50 York today.
  • 3:00 - Victory Bond
  • cant wait to see some of these so called "tipsters" napping enable.
  • 1.50 de bruyne horse
    3.00 flaming spear ew
    4.15 fleur forsyte ew

will watch enable but isnt at a backable price had a bit on the skybet special of cracksmen, lady aurelia and enable to win at 6/1
  • Anyone brave enough to bet against Enable?
  • just looked now 1/4 to win, and 7/4 to win by 4 lenghts, best watched i think.
  • Enable won by five lengths.
  • 1.50 de bruyne horse
    3.00 flaming spear ew
    4.15 fleur forsyte ew

will watch enable but isnt at a backable price had a bit on the skybet special of cracksmen, lady aurelia and enable to win at 6/1

had worse days.

3 from 4 in my L15. My tip was the only one that let me down!