Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Options
    funny one out today 2.25 roland rocks

what a name and so untrue
  • Options

funny one out today 2.25 roland rocks

what a name and so untrue

7th, so much for a top 6 budget.
  • Options
    Should be a cracking July Cup. Anyone opposing Caravaggio?
  • Options
    My loyalty is to the tin man thanks to many past winnings but Caravaggio looks special. Maybe a 1-2 for me.
  • Options
    Cafc95 said:

Should be a cracking July Cup. Anyone opposing Caravaggio?

Backed Harry Angel ew at 6s.

• Options
    Excellent ride by Kirby. I do enjoy seeing O'Brien horses get turned over.
  • Options
    Never looked in doubt that
  • Options
    fiasco @ Yarmouth .. the wrong horse races (and wins at 50/1) instead of its stablemate .. absolute farce and shows the still amateur nature and credibility of a VERY wealthy monied sport .. punters should be up in arms about this
  • Options

fiasco @ Yarmouth .. the wrong horse races (and wins at 50/1) instead of its stablemate .. absolute farce and shows the still amateur nature and credibility of a VERY wealthy monied sport .. punters should be up in arms about this

https://www.racingpost.com/news/news/drama-as-wrong-horse-wins-race/294547

This is unbelievable !! Makes you wonder how many ringers are running when you see some of the results .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Most online bookies have paid out on both horses and voided losing bets on the other horses.

Things will change sharpish if it's the bookies losing out!
  • Options

If anything I think it is a positive towards the sports credibility.
    All seems a genuine mistake that had procedures in place that picked it up within a couple of hours.
    This is on the same day Jessica Ennis is to receive a gold for a competition in 2011.
  • Options

If anything I think it is a positive towards the sports credibility.
    All seems a genuine mistake that had procedures in place that picked it up within a couple of hours.
    This is on the same day Jessica Ennis is to receive a gold for a competition in 2011.
    this
  • Options
    Also, a Nathra (3.20) and Easy Wind (8.20) double today looks tasty
  • Options
    bryan cooper loses job as number one rider to gigginstown stud thats a big gig to lose ( no pun intended ) jack kennedy has to replace him.
  • Options
    This thread is like Dark Side of the Moon, never out of the charts!
  • Options

What's the problem with that?
  • Options
    2:15 Newmarket

Al Hajar

Fill your boots Godolphins best 2 yr old and potential superstar
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Nothing.

I just don't get the appeal of Horse Racing, that's all!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nothing.

I just don't get the appeal of Horse Racing, that's all!
    Don't click on the thread then
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

2.25 Ascot tomorrow - get on D'Bai.

Best horse in the race by a mile; easily good enough to defy top weight; price already coming in; big drop in class; either one or both of Hugh Taylor and Ben Linfoot will tip up.

Soft going is expected, and D'Bai has won Class 1s on soft, so get on it now. 8/1 is value.

Here we go... Fingers crossed
  • Options
    3.00 Ascot.... Makzeem. Paddy's going 6 places

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Best horse in the race by a mile; easily good enough to defy top weight; price already coming in; big drop in class; either one or both of Hugh Taylor and Ben Linfoot will tip up.

Soft going is expected, and D'Bai has won Class 1s on soft, so get on it now. 8/1 is value.

Loved that tip! Nice one
  • Options
    Great tip Paddy :)
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Cheers pp17 got 9/1 yesterday.
    Paid for my beers this afternoon.
  • Options
    Martin lane is a cunt had £750 on tgat
  • Options
    Lovely jubbly Paddy!
  • Options
    Well done Paddy
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Great tip !