Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ravel Morrison

Comments

• Options
    Witness intimidation (would be gangster) woman beater (scum) avoided op because scared of the knife (pansy)
    No thanks.
  • Options

Westham want rid because he poibted out that fat sam tries to get player's to use his agent (whether that is true or not you would have to askfat sam)

At man u he had too many distractions with his friends up there

At qpr harry redknapp is a cunt

But ultimately, we cant afford him and he wouldnt sign for us

Is he scouse? or Millwall?
    Both
  • Options

No thanks, this is the sort of arrogant little prick that basically sums up most of what has gone wrong with English football.

I bumped into him outside district in london, he was with fellow WHU players a year or to back

was very nice and had a laugh for a couple of mins, very nice chap when i came across him
  • Options
    Annoyingly he will probably go on to make a fortune in the game - if he hasn't already.

Could be a fabulous player but is his own worst enemy. He'll get numerous offers from clubs though, all with the intention of taming the beast and it might just click somewhere. Could that be with us.....p'raps
  • Options

No thanks, this is the sort of arrogant little prick that basically sums up most of what has gone wrong with English football.

I bumped into him outside district in london, he was with fellow WHU players a year or to back

was very nice and had a laugh for a couple of mins, very nice chap when i came across him
    Don't bring facts into it, please.
  • Options
    Ravel Morrison? Should have been called Unravelled Morrison.

Needs to have a word with himself.

• Options

That's kind of the issue with him, though- he's great right up until he's not. To begin with he'll work hard, do well, fans will think finally he's got his head together and we'll see what he can really do... then he'll fuck it all up, again. It's happened at pretty much every single club he's played at. The only one who can help him now, is him.
  • Options
    Taken from Sky Sports:

The West Ham board and boss Sam Allardyce appear to be on collision course over the future of Ravel Morrison.

"Sam has said Ravel is not part of his plans but we do - as a board - see him as part of our plans"

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Ross said:

Taken from Sky Sports:

The West Ham board and boss Sam Allardyce appear to be on collision course over the future of Ravel Morrison.

"Sam has said Ravel is not part of his plans but we do - as a board - see him as part of our plans"

I heard Sullivan say this on Talksport yesterday after he phoned in to discuss the Andy Carroll injury .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly, most people on here appear to be right...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-28581181
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Charged with assaulting 2 women apparently. Think Wet Spam may cut their losses on him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-28581181
  • Options
    I'm not going to defend the lad, and I'm assuming that there is something in these accusations, but I do believe that he is young and footballers (especially those with obvious talent) do not get the same upbringing as the rest of us.

I have no real interest in what he does or doesn't do, save for the fact that should he get his act together he could be an England player and we don't have enough quality in the national side. However, as he is only 21 I think there is a good chance that he will mature - eventually - and become a decent player.
  • Options
    What an absolute tosser this bloke seems to be.
  • Options
    I don't know whether anyone was thinking of talking about us getting him in on loan, but from me it's a big 'no thanks'. The way we are looking, team spirit is going to be ultra important, so tossers like this lad are exactly what we do not need.
  • Options
    has been remanded in custody until Aug 7th
  • Options

I'm not going to defend the lad, and I'm assuming that there is something in these accusations, but I do believe that he is young and footballers (especially those with obvious talent) do not get the same upbringing as the rest of us.

I have no real interest in what he does or doesn't do, save for the fact that should he get his act together he could be an England player and we don't have enough quality in the national side. However, as he is only 21 I think there is a good chance that he will mature - eventually - and become a decent player.

Would rather he didn't play for our country thanks.
  • Options
    when Big Sam and harry can not get on with a player got to be something wrong ...........next stop Leeds
  • Options
    Caught up with a brummie mate on Tuesday who alleged that Morrison was dropped for a spell at Birmingham after pissing in Lee Clarkes fish pond during a housewarming. Made me chuckle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah he's not that bad of a player, don't see him working hard to improve his game however

also off the field he seems to be a little mental, we would never be able to get him, and even if we were able to get him in, the club would see his 'incidents' and make him a no-go player
  • Options

There are lots of talented young footballers, there aren't many that allegedly hit women. Also by the age of 21 most of us have figured out that this sort of nonsense isn't on.
  • Options
    on remand till Aug 7th,lock him up and throw away the key
  • Options
    Hitting women makes him a wrong un, deserves porridge
  • Options
    If true he is a horrible human being and does not deserve the privileged life of a footballer no matter what his previous circumstances.

I think he has massive potential, but if Big Sam and 'arry cannot bring him out of it I would struggle to see how 'Fat Pete' will do. Looks like a pass unfortunately.
  • Options

Caught up with a brummie mate on Tuesday who alleged that Morrison was dropped for a spell at Birmingham after pissing in Lee Clarkes fish pond during a housewarming. Made me chuckle.

Everyone has a good side :-)
  • Options
    Ched Evans has done a lot worse and still has a career in football lined up for him...
  • Options
    sign him up
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

when Big Sam and harry can not get on with a player got to be something wrong ...........next stop Leeds

Leeds Prison most likely