Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Day Prices vs Other Local Teams

The cheapest adult match day ticket at the Valley this season will be £15, compare that to Dartford fc at £16. Shows how good of value football at the Valley really is, see below further walk-up prices.

West Ham £43
Crystal P ???
Millwall £23
Dartford £16
Charlton £15
Orient £15
Welling £15
Bromley £12
Dulwich £10

If you find cheaper league match tickets let me know and I'll update.

Comments

• Bit unfair just looking at the cheapest, sometimes this skews the actual cost of ticket pricing. I'd add the most expensive as well and also the range ;-)
  • colthe3rd said:

Bit unfair just looking at the cheapest, sometimes this skews the actual cost of ticket pricing. I'd add the most expensive as well and also the range ;-)

Don't Arsenal boast some of the cheapest seats in the Premier League?
  • colthe3rd said:

Bit unfair just looking at the cheapest, sometimes this skews the actual cost of ticket pricing. I'd add the most expensive as well and also the range ;-)

I think you also need to factor in how many at those prices are available. If those clubs have half a dozen at cheap prices with restricted views then it is not the same as having more than enough at the lower price.
  • 15 quid for block b in the east is amazing value, esp if you can get a seat halfway up or near the back, same as getting a seat in the wings of the west
  • C_A_F_C said:

colthe3rd said:

Don't Arsenal boast some of the cheapest seats in the Premier League?
    Yes but they are based at Highbury
  • colthe3rd said:

I think you also need to factor in how many at those prices are available. If those clubs have half a dozen at cheap prices with restricted views then it is not the same as having more than enough at the lower price.
    Very true. Good project management this, let's keep the brainstorming going.
  • edited July 2014

15 quid for block b in the east is amazing value, esp if you can get a seat halfway up or near the back, same as getting a seat in the wings of the west

And you get the privilege of sitting next to block A. What more could you ask for....

• 15 quid for block b in the east is amazing value, esp if you can get a seat halfway up or near the back, same as getting a seat in the wings of the west

And you get the privilege of sitting next to block A. What more could you ask for....

A seat in block A?.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Beckenham Town in the Kent Leagues charge £7. Less than 50% of CAFC which proves we are ripping fans off. In fact £7 is their most expensive ticket, their least expensive ticket is also £7 so the range is £0. Not sure about capacity at this price but I am fairly sure you would always get in.
  • Beckenham Town in the Kent Leagues charge £7. Less than 50% of CAFC which proves we are ripping fans off. In fact £7 is their most expensive ticket, their least expensive ticket is also £7 so the range is £0. Not sure about capacity at this price but I am fairly sure you would always get in.

They managed a crowd of over 2000 the other night according to their twitter feed for the Palace game and looked like there was plenty of room for more from the view in our loft extension!. Don't think I've ever seen that many turn up for a match in the 30 or so years we've lived next to the ground. God knows where they all parked though.
  • I think it's a fair comparison, I'm comparing the cheapest walk up match tickets. If it's sold out that's irrelevant, besides I don't expect many of those teams to sell out.
  • PopIcon said:

I think it's a fair comparison, I'm comparing the cheapest walk up match tickets. If it's sold out that's irrelevant, besides I don't expect many of those teams to sell out.

True but if the cheap tickets all sell out then the price of a walk up ticket is going to be higher.
  • edited July 2014

Some clubs need to reduce their prices and I am not just looking at the league clubs when I say that.