Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The fantastic four

With the comings and goings over the past couple of seasons were now down to 4 players from the 1st Division Championship squad.
Jackson, Morrison, Wiggins and Solly.

Comments

• can you still count solly
  • can you still count solly

why would you not count Solly
  • Cos he's only half.................... Fantastic 3.5 it is then.
  • And they are the best 4.
  • I love that movie.
  • I love that movie.

Morrison is a shoe in for the thing but who would play the other 3?
  • I love that movie.

Solly as the invisible woman....never see him on the pitch.
  • I love that movie.

Jackson-Sue Storm (From what I gather he takes ages sorting his hair out)

so that laves Solly, Wiggins
  • Sponsored links:

• I love that movie.

Inside info Paulie, same hairdresser maybe :-)
  • With the comings and goings over the past couple of seasons were now down to 4 players from the 1st Division Championship squad.
    Jackson, Morrison, Wiggins and Solly.

3 of the back 4, but then you'd have to say the biggest strength of the D1 winning team was its defence. Apart from Yann, Dale (who wasn't that good that season anyway) and Hamer, the other players were all L1 level players really

If we got promoted this season (we can dream) how many of the current team would still be around in 3 years time?

• edited July 2014
    RedChaser said:

I love that movie.

Lol no when I was at Sparrows Lane for the kit launch, a few of the people that worked there including Keith Peacock mentioned there was waiting for Jacko again, as he was still doing his hair, so guessed from that he normally takes a while to sort his barnet out

In fact 2 of the women organizer it was talking to me and the other winner about it and said Jacko takes longer to do his hair than they do
  • Solly counts double because he is sheer quality
  • I can't see Jacko being intrinsic to the team this season - he'll have a part to play and his role as a leader and a captain in the dressing room and training ground will be more important than ever, but as a force on the pitch his powers have waned dramatically and let's face it, won't be improving. Moussa and Johan B. Gud will presumably be taking over dead ball duties and Buyens and Cousins are quicker and more mobile in the middle of the pitch.

None of this is to derogate Captain Marvel in the slightest but relying on him to pop up with a goal as much as we did last season post-Yann is not going to work, frankly. I'm hoping as he'll be working on coaching as if there is one player left I would love to see emulate CP and return as manager one day, it's Johnny Jackson.
  • I think early doors JJ is key, what happens if/when the new players settle in, we'll see.
  • RedChaser said:

I love that movie.

Lol no when I was at Sparrows Lane for the kit launch, a few of the people that worked there including Keith Peacock mentioned there was waiting for Jacko again, as he was still doing his hair, so guessed from that he normally takes a while to sort his barnet out

In fact 2 of the women organizer it was talking to me and the other winner about it and said Jacko takes longer to do his hair than they do
    You're the go to man re hair Paulie
  • LenGlover said:

RedChaser said:

I love that movie.

You're the go to man re hair Paulie
    yup that's what I am here for
  • Would love Kermorgant on that list. And add Poyet and Cousins into that and we have a real solid base to build on.

But hey, it could be worse. We could have sold Cousins and released Morro.
  • dizzee said:

Would love Kermorgant on that list. And add Poyet and Cousins into that and we have a real solid base to build on.

But hey, it could be worse. We could have sold Cousins and released Morro.

Yann & Deegs have moved on, dizzee.....

• Sponsored links:

• Only done the playing staff.....

thats quality.
  • What a day out that was
  • Wiggins with the standard bag of ice strapped to his ankle!
  • Did Harriott not play at all that season? I thought he played at least 10 games?
  • I could be confusing that with the 1st chumpionship season
  • Only done the playing staff.....

thats quality.
    Thanks