Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No game for Saturday July 26

I have asked CAFC on their "on the wall" forum, but without an answer (which unfortunately is not unusual, as they very rarely answer or even print my questions, must be me), does any one know if we have a game on this date, if so who against? if not, why not?

Comments

• Options
    They all have a wedding to go to...
  • Options
    Strange but surely they must be trying to arrange something ?
  • Options
    I believe there will be a "behind closed doors" game at SL with definitely NO admission to the likes of us !
  • Options
    edited July 2014

I believe there will be a "behind closed doors" game at SL with definitely NO admission to the likes of us !

Do you know who we are playing?
  • Options

Not a Scooby, EA.

• Options
    There a few clubs in League 1 and 2 who don't have friendlies. Worth asking them?
  • Options

Not a Scooby, EA.

Have you any idea why it might be behind closed doors?
  • Options

There a few clubs in League 1 and 2 who don't have friendlies. Worth asking them?

Perhaps Colchester? I think Swindon are playing Bromley.
  • Options
    I've told you all I believe to be the case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I believe there will be a "behind closed doors" game at SL with definitely NO admission to the likes of us ! </blockquot
    Well with Standards opening league game this Friday and playing in the Champions league next Tuesday or Wednesday
    it will not be against Standards first team.

• Options

Or does SL mean Sparrows Lane as we have already played Standard this summer.
  • Options
    Fanny defo meant Sparrows Lane
  • Options
    I'd like to know why it has to be behind closed doors.

I realise they would have to limit the numbers attending, has been done before as I am certain we played Brighton in about '94
  • Options
    Sparrows Liege
  • Options

I realise they would have to limit the numbers attending, has been done before as I am certain we played Brighton in about '94

FFS ! Wish I hadn't mentioned it now !

Why can't you just accept that this is maybe, just maybe what Big Bob wants at this stage of pre season ?

Isn't it enough that you have Ebbsfleet, Peterborough & Pompey before the season starts ? How many of those are you going to attend ?

• Options
    Because it's my birthday on the 26th and I'm busy ...
  • Options

Why can't you just accept that this is maybe, just maybe what Big Bob wants at this stage of pre season ?

Isn't it enough that you have Ebbsfleet, Peterborough & Pompey before the season starts ? How many of those are you going to attend ?

Fanny's getting all eggy!

Calm down dear!! ;o)
  • Options

Closed doors games are really better for the working week as more fans are available for Saturday games. But having said that maybe the club did try this permutation but could find nothing suitable?
  • Options
    Friendly at Sparrows Lane behind closed doors, it's not that usual.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Please accept my apologies, had forgot about the Peterborough game.

No need to swear by the way.
  • Options
    This is why it's behind closed doors. The opposition.
  • Options

Who's swearing ?

Maybe your interpretation of FFS is different to mine....

• Options

Who's swearing ?

For Fudge Sake......
  • Options

Who's swearing ?

For Flip Sake
  • Options

Who's swearing ?

For Fanny's Sake
  • Options
    Fanny's flippin' sick !
  • Options

Fanny's flippin' sick !

Get well soon Fanny!! :o)
  • Options
    No one likes a sick fanny