Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oh what a pleasure it is to be a supporter of CAFC,England Cricket and England Footy since 19/11/13

After Englands magnificent gutless demise today, i thought what a carp 9 months i've had since Oz v England in 1st Test - so, i thought i'd add up all the magnificent results since then...(for CAFC i've counted all the games i've actually been to live)...

W D L
England Cricket 8 1 23
CAFC 0 2 8
England Footy 2 3 5

England cricket started on 20 Nov with Englands magnificent loss at Brisbane, and the even more magnificent loss to Holland and Sri Lanka.
CAFC started with Wigan home on 27/10
England footy started with Chile loss at home on 16th Nov.

Will it change ? Why are we sheet at everything?

Comments

• Was a good year to be a Charlton fan. Cracking cup run.

With the usual gutless performance when it really mattered - i'd rather have gone out in the 3rd round than have to put up with bollox that was served up that day.

We did get to the quarter final but it was the uninspiring cup run imaginable.
  • And we're not even going to win Tour De France this year.
    Maybe Grumpyaddick could lend me his username for a few months.
  • We will be top at Christmas. Have faith.
  • Know the feeling i was thinking that myself listening on the radio this afternoon.I turned the radio off in discust as the wickets fell.I gave up on Englands football team after South Africa 2010 ,cant say i didnt care this last world cup but wasnt so dissapointed when they went out.As for Charlton i always expect the worse but hope for the best.
  • Could be worse. You could support Kent too ;-(
  • Could be worse. You could support Kent too ;-(

At least I'm old enough to remember when Kent were good - England football team wise there was 1966 which I don't remember followed by 48 years of shite. And counting....
  • Ups and downs mate - look at 2012 and the magnificent Olympics and tour de France win, then another to follow that up...

I am a Northants fan, the most hopeless team to grace the top division since the split, but last year the joy of the T20.

Likewise Northampton Saints winning the premiership play off this year.

We had some great times with the England cricket team in the mid 2000s, our time will come again.

Never give up!

With the usual gutless performance when it really mattered - i'd rather have gone out in the 3rd round than have to put up with bollox that was served up that day.
    we got to the quarter finals.

I swear if we won the champions league and england won the world cup they'd be people on here barely able to crack a smile
  • Sponsored links:

we got to the quarter finals.

I swear if we won the champions league and england won the world cup they'd be people on here barely able to crack a smile
    Yeah, because the England cricket team would still be sheet.!
  • Im just glad I'm German.