Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EE broadband service down??

I'm in gravesend, just wondering if anyone else has no internet/broadband connection from EE?? Yet my phone is fine...
Tried turning on n off, but nothing.
Any feedback will help.

Comments

• Options
    Also in Gravesend, on EE and currently working for me.
  • Options
    I'm DA12.. are u?? Its probably my box then.
  • Options
    Mine seems to be working ok
  • Options
    Thanks all, new router needed as the line has been tested and its fine. EE sending me new one plus £15 credit on my account for the inconvenience.....
  • Options
    Try using an old router for now it worked for me obviously you need the old passwords etc
  • Options

I'm in gravesend, just wondering if anyone else has no internet/broadband connection from EE?? Yet my phone is fine...
    Tried turning on n off, but nothing.
    Any feedback will help.

Best thing to do is unplug all the cables from your router, pick it up and throw it in the bin, then ring Virgin or BT and get a decent BB service.................................Hope this helps, Waggy :-D
  • Options
    @tangoflash you're only on here for the LOL's
  • Options

@tangoflash you're only on here for the LOL's

Shaddup bitch..........anyway, how come you're posting? thought you had no internet. See you monday.
  • Options
    3g on my phone..... See u Monday, then Wednesday, and maybe Friday. Jees too much in one week or what...
  • Options
    Mine was off saturday morning when i got up. I had to reboot my router 7-8 times throughout the day then eventually rang EE at around 3pm. They said it was just my password not being recognised by their server, which didn't make sense as it has been fine since i went over to EE two weeks ago. Anyway they said thousands were without a signal in the UK due to the lightning storms.