Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brentford Away (Sold Out)

edited July 2014 in General Charlton
tickets on sale from tomorrow I was just told. Assume details of priority will be on O/S later.

Comments

• Five Year and VG tomorrow
    Season Ticket 24th of July
    1600 tickets

Annoying as we need two and only my dad is VG. Tried to sign up today but no answer from Valley Gold.
  • think you will find VG is two per person
  • VG normally allowed 2 per member.
  • I know, I did query this but he said no. Seems a bit daft as most VG members would want to go with someone.
  • robroy said:

I know, I did query this but he said no. Seems a bit daft as most VG members would want to go with someone.

Unless it's changed since last season 1 Valley Gold is ok for 2 tickets.
  • you never know they might put it on the O/S sometime soon. Then again the O/S says it will let us know when the date/time of the Colchester cup tie is decided. Doh.
  • has it been confirmed they go on sale tomorrow anywhere yet?
  • Just had this.
    The tickets for Brentford away on 9th August go on sale at 9am tomorrow.
    They will be on restricted sale so the first phase will be to 5 Year VIP season ticket holders and season ticket holders with Valley Gold membership (2 tickets per qualifying member).
    Then from Thursday 24th July phase 2 begins so season ticket holders or Valley Gold members can buy 2 tickets per qualifying member.
    Then if there are any tickets left they will go on general sale on Wednesday 30th July.
    I hope this is helpful but please let me know if you would like any more information
  • Is it still terracing?
  • robroy said:

Just had this.
    They will be on restricted sale so the first phase will be to 5 Year VIP season ticket holders and season ticket holders with Valley Gold membership (2 tickets per qualifying member).
    Then from Thursday 24th July phase 2 begins so season ticket holders or Valley Gold members can buy 2 tickets per qualifying member.
    Then if there are any tickets left they will go on general sale on Wednesday 30th July.
    I hope this is helpful but please let me know if you would like any more information

So a free-for-all for season ticket holders and no priority for regular away travellers from last season? Nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• That was so last season.
  • edited July 2014
    MrLargo said:

robroy said:

Just had this.
    They will be on restricted sale so the first phase will be to 5 Year VIP season ticket holders and season ticket holders with Valley Gold membership (2 tickets per qualifying member).o

So a free-for-all for season ticket holders and no priority for regular away travellers from last season? Nice.
    I done 8 aways last season. Won't be happy if i don't get a ticket because they have to look after VG's members mates as well. Shoud be fine though.
  • boggzy said:

Is it still terracing?

yes,1000 standing, 600 seats.
  • Wasn't it 1800+ before ?
  • So I take it tickets are not going on sale tomorrow, nothing on OS nothing on facebook nothing on Twitter.
  • edited July 2014

Wasn't it 1800+ before ?

I thought 1,900 ? sure oohaah can tell us what we took
  • When we won 1-0 in 2011, we had 1,830 in the away end
  • edited July 2014
    Ahh ok afka, I was there with me 3 boys - sure it was a sell out, so you would be right
  • Yep on sale this morning
  • so, on sale today but still nothing on the OS. Very poor imo. I mean how much are they, who qualifies today etc etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2014
    Hi Guys,

£26 Adult Seating
    £25 Adult Standing
    £19 Over 60 and Under 18 Standing

On sale now. Need Valley Gold or 5 Year ST
  • so, on sale today but still nothing on the OS. Very poor imo. I mean how much are they, who qualifies today etc etc.

Lack of info bad from OS, might give us mere peasant season ticket holders more of a chance of getting a ticket though ...
  • Excellent...all sorted for my 4. Can't wait now :-)
  • Haven't received my season ticket yet, do I just give my name at the ticket office on Thursday?
  • THEMCA said:

Haven't received my season ticket yet, do I just give my name at the ticket office on Thursday?

Yes mate. Valley gold is only £10 a month and you get a 10% discount in the club shop and 5% on things at the valley like 'Back to the Valley dinner
  • robroy said:

THEMCA said:

Haven't received my season ticket yet, do I just give my name at the ticket office on Thursday?

Yes mate. Valley gold is only £10 a month and you get a 10% discount in the club shop and 5% on things at the valley like 'Back to the Valley dinner
    Be aware if you pay monthly you have to wait 3 months before you get the benefits.
  • i cant see them going on sale today. This was one the last tweets yesterday by CAFCtickets. i suspect they'll announce details today and start selling monday.

Apologies guys re tickets for @BrentfordFC away. We will definitely have news about that in the morning. #cafc

— Charlton Ticket News (@CAFCTickets) July 17, 2014
  • Dansk_Red said:

robroy said:

THEMCA said:

Be aware if you pay monthly you have to wait 3 months before you get the benefits.
    You can pay first 3 months up front (£30) and that then entitles you for priority tickets etc
  • i cant see them going on sale today. This was one the last tweets yesterday by CAFCtickets. i suspect they'll announce details today and start selling monday.

Apologies guys re tickets for @BrentfordFC away. We will definitely have news about that in the morning. #cafc

— Charlton Ticket News (@CAFCTickets) July 17, 2014

They are on sale mate. I got two this morning
  • just got our three. Problems at moment with Col U tickets apparently, should be on sale Monday.