Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jamie O'hara

Comments

• good signing that in my opinion (depending on his wages)
  • Good signing, I think he will do well there. I also think Fulham will do well this season as well. He would have been good for us, we should have gone for him last season........
  • I heard from my nephew who spoke to his Aunt (that's as near to be ITK as I have got) that he wanted £15,000 a week so we said no thank you.
  • The deal he has signed is all to do with appearances ie the money he is gonna earn , he is just happy to be back in London , good luck to him hope it works out .
  • Fulham sign O'Hara and sell Ruiz .. that weakens them
  • There's obviously a lot of love for O'Hara on here but I suspect he'll be available for loan in 2016.
  • To think some people didn't fancy him coming here.

Class player who's substitution allowed us back into the game.
  • To think some people didn't fancy him coming here.

This .. I never rated him .. BUT, on the strength of Sunday's showing, I agree with what VG writes about him
  • edited October 2015

To think some people didn't fancy him coming here.

The fact that O'hara went to Blackpool (the home for the unwanted footballers) last season tells you that people in football also didn't fancy him at that time.

If your a creative mid fielder like O'hara it must help to have a 11 million pound striker in Macormack who was quite kind to us on Sunday unlike when he played at the valley for Leeds.
  • Sponsored links:

• He's a knob. Got back to the dugout and started swearing at home fans after a (very small) amount of friendly banter (the similarity of which Kit Symons laughed off in a smiley way...). He will never be welcome at The Valley after that.
  • Just left Gillingham by mutual consent.
  • http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/ohara-leaves-gills-103390/
    "Jamie has worked tirelessly to overcome a foot injury, one that is now taking more time than first expected. Over the coming weeks, he will look to overcome this injury and look to get back to the high standards that he has set himself throughout his career.
    A strange one, surely the best place for a player to recover is at a club, not by himself. Something must have happened behind the scenes, as presumably he passed a medical in the summer
  • He could have been on a pay when you play contract .
  • another J Barton Fink .. nevertheless he could rip some life into our midfield if the manager, whoever he is, could persuade a good half season from him .. on the cheap of course
  • J BLOCK said:

markmc68 said:

Good cover for our left sided players. Can do a job centrally. South London boy. No transfer fee. Good looking mrs.

Bit of a shlaaaaaag though
    I know this was in 2014, still would though.

(apparently this is a recent pic)

and that's all i've taken from the last 6 pages of this thread.
  • How long before he rocks up at Sparrows lane?
  • On talent alone I'd have him in a heartbeat. Although if it were just talent with him, and not injuries or attitude, I think he'd have played at a higher level far more consistently in his career.
  • edited October 2016
  • Dazzler21 said:

J BLOCK said:

markmc68 said:

Good cover for our left sided players. Can do a job centrally. South London boy. No transfer fee. Good looking mrs.

• Sponsored links:

• I see the Gills have signed two free agents Chris Herd and our ex loanee Franck Nouble yesterday.

I suspect they wanted him off the wage bill to bring those two in.
  • Richard J said:

I see the Gills have signed two free agents Chris Herd and our ex loanee Franck Nouble yesterday.

I suspect they wanted him off the wage bill to bring those two in.

Makes sense - that Nouble chap is a prolific striker (21 goals in 7 years from 166 matches) and Chris Herd is a 27 year old who has yet to manage a hundred matches.

Only surprise is that Roland didn't get them first.
  • Great... It looks like (from Wiki) that Nouble couldnt even score a goal for Nei Mongol Zhongyou F.C. so reckon we should expect a hat-trick from him when we play Gillingham in a few weeks!!
  • Great... It looks like (from Wiki) that Nouble couldnt even score a goal for Nei Mongol Zhongyou F.C. so reckon we should expect a hat-trick from him when we play Gillingham in a few weeks!!

He had a loan spell there 5 years ago, where he was relatively successful...

An interesting career for someone so young!
    On 15 June 2015, Nouble confirmed he had signed for Chinese League One side Tianjin Quanjian on a two-year contract.[44] On 31 December 2015, Nouble was loaned to fellow China League One side Nei Mongol Zhongyou until 31 December 2016.[45]
    Tianjin Quanjian are now managed by one Fabio Cannavaro incidentally
  • Dazzler21 said:

J BLOCK said:

markmc68 said:

Apparently a pringle tube now
  • see that she is one dirty cow
  • got that earlier, publicity stunt
  • She don’t mind does she
  • The one I received earlier....grotbag!