Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie O'hara

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Has anyone seen @boogica and @uncle in the same room together?

I did, once, but I can't repeat the things I saw then doing just in case someone under the age of 18 is reading this :-o
  • Options
    He may be a good pick up for someone but as others have said he doesn't really fit the RD profile - although we did sign Bikey who does not fit it either.

At his best O'Hara was a good "buzzy" midfielder with lots of energy and a nice left peg, but he has not played at that level for 3 years so it's doubtful he can get back there.

His personal life is his business but it has to be said that all the publicity him and his wife get would have been very bad for his prospects, no club is going to want to deal with all that.
  • Options
    Gotta love that post j
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    boogica said:

Fu

boogica said:

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

we don't want Jamie O'Hara as he must be so unfit it will take ages to get him back up to match fitness,and there is always a good chance of a pulled muscle

Do u honestly think he sits on his arse all day FFS he trains everyday ,probably needs some real match fitness that's all .
    trains all day,yer avin a larf,seen how much weight he has put on

After he left wolves today I bet u couldn't even imagine the weight in his bank balance u total prick.
    Wow just because you know a player and his family doesn't make him untouchable, especially when it's someone like O'Hara who has hardly covered himself in glory over the last few years.
    Hit a nerve ooh
    Well yeah judging by your reaction I'd say he did...
    Another je

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

we don't want Jamie O'Hara as he must be so unfit it will take ages to get him back up to match fitness,and there is always a good chance of a pulled muscle

Do u honestly think he sits on his arse all day FFS he trains everyday ,probably needs some real match fitness that's all .

After he left wolves today I bet u couldn't even imagine the weight in his bank balance u total prick.
    Wow just because you know a player and his family doesn't make him untouchable, especially when it's someone like O'Hara who has hardly covered himself in glory over the last few years.
    Hit a nerve ooh
    I will defend wot I said if people are jealous so be it ,footballers take a lot of shite from fans but when it's given back fans can't take it and start coming out with all kinds of shit me included .
    really struggling to understand what your on about
    simple answer to that fuck off then.

You're behaving like an idiot. Quite embarrassing.
  • Options
    Z

boogica said:

Fu

boogica said:

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    Another je

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    I will defend wot I said if people are jealous so be it ,footballers take a lot of shite from fans but when it's given back fans can't take it and start coming out with all kinds of shit me included .
    really struggling to understand what your on about
    simple answer to that fuck off then.

You're behaving like an idiot. Quite embarrassing.
    Really an idiot well I been called worse I can live with that , embarrassing ,quality av u read some of the posts on here .
  • Options
    Signed for Blackpool on a short term deal
  • Options

Blackpool must be desperate .. well we know they are .. but REALLY desperate
  • Options

Lol.
  • Options

Post of the year Boogica,to Nomadic Addick, who had the cheek to flag you.I'd take Jamie at our club any day of the week.

Ha, dont know what i have done, but it would appear i have upped his flag thing one more notch.
    As it happens, now i know how to do this, i might go on a flagging spree
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, 6 pages on a player who has never played for us, never been linked with us and until recently didn't even play for any club whatsoever.
  • Options
    Linked with us according to the People.
  • Options
    I'd have him here.
  • Options
    No thanks
  • Options

I'd have him here.

Likewise.
  • Options
    I'd take him, done reasonably well at Blackpool hasn't he?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I always rated him very highly at Spurs, how old is he - 27 ? Stayed up in Blackpool few years back when they mullered us, seem to remember him having a blinder in League Cup final next day v Chelsea
  • Options
    Not settled anywhere has he. I'm not sure.
  • Options
    I'd have him definitely. Only reason apart from Pope that Blackpool drew against us. Bossed the midfield.
  • Options
    I've written some pretty damning things about him in the past .. BUT .. a t m, he has got to be at least as good as any midfielders we can put out ... what happened to the short term spell @ Blackpool ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His short term spell at Blackpool ends January 4th.
  • Options

I'd have him definitely. Only reason apart from Pope that Blackpool drew against us. Bossed the midfield.

Diabolical player now a days, have seen him 4 times this season. Don't want him anywhere near.
  • Options
    Another jobber. Bryan Hughes II.
    We need someone creative with quality on the ball.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Sheff Utd mentioned on the FA Cup thread now Bryan Hughes please stop it's too much to take.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Valley11 said:

Sheff Utd mentioned on the FA Cup thread now Bryan Hughes please stop it's too much to take.
    ?
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Linked with us according to the People.

At last, this thread is now valid. Still a no though.
  • Options
    If Jamie O'Hara is being touted as a genuine improvement to our midfield, we are truly f****d. He's not exactly done wonders at Blackpool has he? Though anyone who can actually tackle in midfield would be a bonus right now, surely there must be other options. Surely..
  • Options
    Think RD is reverting to plan A which was to consolidate this season and will do the minimum required to achieve that. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see any marquee signings this January although I still think Watt might be a decent addition.

Where from there ? That's now the biggest question for me.

If I was a betting man I think more of the same to follow next season. A decent Vetokele type signing and a few punts. I doubt Buyens or either CB will be here and one decent fee out. Cousins ?

Progress ? Perhaps from where we were 12 months ago.

• Options
    I'd have him.here
  • Options
    Playing for Blackpool today