Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie O'hara

Comments

• Options
    Boogica, sounds like you're ITK - has he got somewhere lined up?, or waiting for the mighty Addicks to come along?
  • Options

Boogica, sounds like you're ITK - has he got somewhere lined up?, or waiting for the mighty Addicks to come along?

He is a free agent can train with who he wants obviously just waiting to see if he can get himself sorted , obviously due to being in the press lately has got other things to contend with but he is a local lad if anything happens with us I would let everyone know ?
  • Options
    boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

we don't want Jamie O'Hara as he must be so unfit it will take ages to get him back up to match fitness,and there is always a good chance of a pulled muscle

Do u honestly think he sits on his arse all day FFS he trains everyday ,probably needs some real match fitness that's all .
    trains all day,yer avin a larf,seen how much weight he has put on

After he left wolves today I bet u couldn't even imagine the weight in his bank balance u total prick.
    Wow just because you know a player and his family doesn't make him untouchable, especially when it's someone like O'Hara who has hardly covered himself in glory over the last few years.
  • Options

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

we don't want Jamie O'Hara as he must be so unfit it will take ages to get him back up to match fitness,and there is always a good chance of a pulled muscle

Do u honestly think he sits on his arse all day FFS he trains everyday ,probably needs some real match fitness that's all .

After he left wolves today I bet u couldn't even imagine the weight in his bank balance u total prick.
    Wow just because you know a player and his family doesn't make him untouchable, especially when it's someone like O'Hara who has hardly covered himself in glory over the last few years.
    Hit a nerve ooh
  • Options
    boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    Well yeah judging by your reaction I'd say he did...
  • Options
    Ok for people to give it some just don't like it back , some of u should go and read the secret footballer book u might just learn something into the insight of a footballer.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ok for people to give it some just don't like it back , some of u should go and read the secret footballer book u might just learn something into the insight of a footballer.
    It ain't all a bed of roses.
  • Options

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    Another je

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    I will defend wot I said if people are jealous so be it ,footballers take a lot of shite from fans but when it's given back fans can't take it and start coming out with all kinds of shit me included .
  • Options
    Im not jealous I just don't want that kind of person at our club.
  • Options

Fair enough that's up to u.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    boogica said:

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    Another je

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    I will defend wot I said if people are jealous so be it ,footballers take a lot of shite from fans but when it's given back fans can't take it and start coming out with all kinds of shit me included .
    really struggling to understand what your on about
  • Options
    who was that fella taking the pee out of him and his mrs on twitter about the prem going through her has he piped up
  • Options

who was that fella taking the pee out of him and his mrs on twitter about the prem going through her has he piped up

Leon Knight - God knows, I think he may have been banned from Twitter now.
  • Options
    aaah thats him , no idea whether he got banned from it
  • Options
    O'Hara is not good enough for Charlton. Either as a footballer or as a person
  • Options
    I can't say that I agree with a lot of things that O'Hara has done on a personal level and I think he's a bit of a knob, just my opinion. But would that mean I don't want him at our Club? Of course not. He's not murdered or raped anyone, he's let down a lot of people close to him but that's his business.

As a footballer , he's talented but lost his way. If Bob wants him and thinks he can be an asset then that is for Bob to decide. I'd worry about his motivation but I'd give him a chance.
  • Options

Leon Knight, who has got some neck taking the piss out of people. Horrible little c*nt.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

User Actions
    Follow

leon knight
    @LeonKnight_5
    So Jamie Ohara has been released, many LOLzzzzzzz
    Reply Retweet Favourite
  • Options
    I like footballers who appear on the back pages not the front pages. (should be world news)

unless they score a world cup winning goal (would they still be at charlton then)
  • Options
    Fu

boogica said:

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    Another je

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    simple answer to that fuck off then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

se9addick said:

User Actions
    Follow

leon knight
    @LeonKnight_5
    Reply Retweet Favourite
    Tweeted by the bloke that got chucked off the team coach on the way to a game for being a bell end. Many LOLzzzzzz.
  • Options
    Just seen I had 50 plus unseen posts . I thought we had signed him.
  • Options
    boogica said:

Fair enough that's up to u.
    It's up to Balham Red who we have at the club? Stop pissing about on Delort BR!
  • Options
    Don't think he's the right profile for Roly who wants younger talent on lower wages o
    Who maybe be sold on for a decent profit down the line!
  • Options

se9addick said:

User Actions
    Follow

leon knight
    @LeonKnight_5
    Reply Retweet Favourite
    Tweeted by the bloke that got chucked off the team coach on the way to a game for being a bell end. Many LOLzzzzzz.
    You should've seen his tweets about the Wednesday fans when we beat BHA.

Complete arsehole.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

se9addick said:

User Actions
    Follow

leon knight
    @LeonKnight_5
    Reply Retweet Favourite
    You should've seen his tweets about the Wednesday fans when we beat BHA.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
  • Options
    Post of the year Boogica,to Nomadic Addick, who had the cheek to flag you.I'd take Jamie at our club any day of the week.
  • Options

se9addick said:

User Actions
    Follow

leon knight
    @LeonKnight_5
    Reply Retweet Favourite
    Leon Knight, playing at 31 for North West Countries League Division One side Barnton AFC.

People in glass houses, Leon, shouldn't throw stones at people in much bigger, better glass houses.
  • Options
    boogica said:

Fu

boogica said:

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    Another je

boogica said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Hit a nerve ooh
    simple answer to that fuck off then.
    Ahhhh, thats what i like, eloquence !
  • Options
    Has anyone seen @boogica and @uncle in the same room together? :-)

Jesting guys before you start on me.