Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jamie O'hara

Comments

• buckshee said:

He and his wife are white trash with money...so it would be a no from me. He's not fit to wear our shirt.

Not sure why you feel the need to bring race into this?
    come on guys, let's not.
    Maybe let's not "LOL" comments like that then

• Presumably Wolves gave him a percentage of what he would have earned had he stayed at Molineux? If yes, then a second tier club could probably offer something, that alongside the Wolves money, that would be attractive to the player.

BP's call but doesn't on the face of it appear to fit Charlton's current signing strategy.
  • Yes Jamie got so much of his contract paid up by wolves , now willing to take a massive drop in wages which most teams in championship sides could afford , he wants to play 1st team football again .

• On that basis it seems likely a Championship club will sign him.
  • Totally lost his way at Wolves along with a few others, however, we had Roger Johnson on loan here last season, another one who seemingly was shut out in the cold, he was a very decent player for us, Wolves fans hated him.

JOH is or used to be a very decent player but his off the field antics have took over his life it would seem.

If he was coming to my club I'd be cautious, will he ever get back to how he used to be? Who knows.

Decent gamble for someone I suppose.
  • Totally lost his way at Wolves along with a few others, however, we had Roger Johnson on loan here last season, another one who seemingly was shut out in the cold, he was a very decent player for us, Wolves fans hated him.

JOH is or used to be a very decent player but his off the field antics have took over his life it would seem.

If he was coming to my club I'd be cautious, will he ever get back to how he used to be? Who knows.

Is this the same Roger Johnson who was appalling at West Ham

There's standards and there's standards Paulie, don't forget they rated Big Mig :-0

Is that some kind of smug comment aimed at me because he is an ex loanee or are you being serious? I can never tell.

Is that some kind of smug comment aimed at me because he is an ex loanee or are you being serious? I can never tell.
    Paulie doesn't do smug he prefers LOLs :-)

Just asking as you said he was a decent player for you, but then again I suppose compared to Llera he would be a world beater
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2014

Totally lost his way at Wolves along with a few others, however, we had Roger Johnson on loan here last season, another one who seemingly was shut out in the cold, he was a very decent player for us, Wolves fans hated him.

Just asking as you said he was a decent player for you, but then again I suppose compared to Llera he would be a world beater
    He was launched straight into the West Ham team to play an very strong Man City, yes he backed off Yaya for their goal but it was a great goal, was he responsible for all 6 of Man Cities goals that night though, doubt it.

He only made another 3 or four appearances for them from the subs bench and that was that, not sure how you can label some as appalling with that amount of game time.

He was outstanding when he was here, mind you so was Barkley and Wickham and look how they progressed.
  • edited August 2014

Totally lost his way at Wolves along with a few others, however, we had Roger Johnson on loan here last season, another one who seemingly was shut out in the cold, he was a very decent player for us, Wolves fans hated him.

He was launched straight into the West Ham team to play an very strong Man City, yes he backed off Yaya for their goal but it was a great goal, was he responsible for all 6 of Man Cities goals that night though, doubt it.

He only made another 3 or for appearances for them from the subs bench and that was that, not sure how you can lable some as appalling with that amount of game time.

He was outstanding when he was here, mind you so was Barkley and Wickham and look how they progressed.
    Ross Barkley played 13 times for you
    Connor Wickham played 17 please don't tell me you are gonna go on about you made them the players they are today
  • edited August 2014

He only made another 3 or for appearances for them from the subs bench and that was that, not sure how you can lable some as appalling with that amount of game time.

Connor Wickham played 17 please don't tell me you are gonna go on about you made them the players they are
    today
    Yet you call Roger Johnson appalling after 4 appearances, weird.

Wickham quote; "It was a personal choice, I asked [manager Gus Poyet] go to out," "I kept pestering and pestering him and asking 'if I'm not playing, can I go?' Thankfully, in the end, he did let me. Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to go forwards. It stood me in good stead and propelled me towards the first team at Sunderland."

Connor Wickham played 17 please don't tell me you are gonna go on about you made them the players they are
    today

Wickham quote; "It was a personal choice, I asked [manager Gus Poyet] go to out," "I kept pestering and pestering him and asking 'if I'm not playing, can I go?' Thankfully, in the end, he did let me. Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to go forwards. It stood me in good stead and propelled me towards the first team at Sunderland."
    But Sheffield Wednesday are a step to the very top?

today

Lol.
  • we don't want Jamie O'Hara as he must be so unfit it will take ages to get him back up to match fitness,and there is always a good chance of a pulled muscle
  • doronron said:

we don't want Jamie O'Hara as he must be so unfit it will take ages to get him back up to match fitness,and there is always a good chance of a pulled muscle

Do u honestly think he sits on his arse all day FFS he trains everyday ,probably needs some real match fitness that's all .
  • Would be a good signing if terms are right no question about his ability if his attitude is right and he was within the pay structure I would be more than happy to see him at the Valley.
  • What's been the problem at Wolves with him then? Bad attitude? Not good enough? Doesn't get on with Jackett?

today

Lol.
    Amazing isn't it!

• Sponsored links:

• What's been the problem at Wolves with him then? Bad attitude? Not good enough? Doesn't get on with Jackett?

Big big earner that hasn't performed on the pitch, he's lost his way.

The fans turned against him, Roger Johnson, and to a degree Karl Henry (now at QPR).

Jackett decided to keep them out of the side.

Moxley has been stubborn as well by not paying up their contracts so they can leave, they are all available for sale but no one wants to take the gamble as they are on something like 40k a week and realistically would they go to a club for 8- 10k a week? it's a tricky one

• boogica said:

doronron said:

we don't want Jamie O'Hara as he must be so unfit it will take ages to get him back up to match fitness,and there is always a good chance of a pulled muscle

Do u honestly think he sits on his arse all day FFS he trains everyday ,probably needs some real match fitness that's all .
    Do you know him or friends with his family ? - genuine question as from some of your posts it seems like you may know him
  • boogica said:

I know jamie and his family well ok he has said some stupid things, but kenny jacket as also treated him like shit it works both ways , jamie wanted to play did wot was asked of him and jacket still left him out.

• edited August 2014

boogica said:

I know jamie and his family well ok he has said some stupid things, but kenny jacket as also treated him like shit it works both ways , jamie wanted to play did wot was asked of him and jacket still left him out.

oops must have missed that. Cheers.
  • He's a good player,very sweet left foot - i remember watching him as a youngster on loan at Millwall some years ago thinking 'who is this kid, coz he can play'- if he's made that decision to relinquish guaranteed 30-40k a week in order to play regularly, then that shows some willingness to get going again on the football field and try to get back to where he was. Think he would be a good fit for us (at the right price obviously).
    Worth a punt - there's a lot of talent there.
  • boogica said:

doronron said:

trains all day,yer avin a larf,seen how much weight he has put on

• He does know him and the family hence some of the responses

All good j the little man is growing fast, bet your man is loving his holiday but missing the footie
  • edited August 2014
    doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

After he left wolves today I bet u couldn't even imagine the weight in his bank balance
  • doronron said:

boogica said:

doronron said:

Think you'll find he said he trains everyday not all day.

• He does know him and the family hence some of the responses

All good j the little man is growing fast, bet your man is loving his holiday but missing the footie

Yes mate acing a great time little fella still playing footy lets hope we can av a good drink tommorrow nite after 3 points.