Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Top Five.....Most disliked music artists/bands

1235»

Comments

• Options

se7oaks said:

The more I think about it the harder it is. I seem to dislike most music it seems. In particular though...

Anything from X Factor/BGT etc
    Boy bands/Girl bands
    Angst ridden "singer songwriters"
    Bands whose average song lasts 10 mins or more on average (boredom thresholds etc)
    Mumford and Sons

What does that leave?
    Brass bands
  • Options

se7oaks said:

The more I think about it the harder it is. I seem to dislike most music it seems. In particular though...

Anything from X Factor/BGT etc
    Boy bands/Girl bands
    Angst ridden "singer songwriters"
    Bands whose average song lasts 10 mins or more on average (boredom thresholds etc)
    Mumford and Sons

What does that leave?
    Unfortunately not a lot. I guess it's mostly "pop" music that I'm not into. New Wave/Indie, Ska and Motown does it for me.
  • Options
    middle of the road ( chirpy chirpy cheep cheep )
    take that ( and any boy or girl band )
    stone roses ( overrated )
    engleburt humperstink
    clive dunn ( did he do grandad? )
  • Options
    Cheryl cole
    Bruno Mars
    David guetta
    Flo rida
    Will I am
  • Options
    Lighthouse Family - awful, boring, wet. Should be called the Shitehouse family.
  • Options
    Justin Bieber (twat)
    Will.i.am (grow up mate your not 9)
    James Blunt (Now there is a c...)
    Robbie Williams
    Gary Barlow
  • Options

clive dunn ( did he do grandad? )

That's just a vicious rumour
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Pop artists don't count for me. They're not musicians - they're manufactured entertainers. I deplore the way their overtly sexualised performances and 'personalities' are foisted on the young, but don't count them as musicians at all

Couldn't agree more, which is why I don't even think One Direction should be counted. Not even worthy of a place on this list:

Coldplay (wet)
    Morrissey
    Green Day
    Usher
    Axl Rose
  • Options
    The people that are digging out James Blunt should follow him on twitter, genuinely funny bloke. His music is still shite but he can laugh at himself and is quite quick witted.
  • Options
    1 The Smiths dirgy crap but I have to add that Johnny Marr is a good guitar player
    2 Bob Dylan wrote great songs but can't sing them for shit
    3 Mariah Carey someone should tell her that yodelling is not singing
    4 Leona Lewis see above
    5 Jessie J so far up her own arse O can't stand her

Did a security gig years ago at Hammersmith for Ted Nugent apart from being ear bleedingly loud he was a real ignorant wanker and a shit guitar player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bryan Adams, Sting, Bon Jovi, Galaxy, Simply Red.

Yep, agree with all of these.

My own personal desire for revenge one day is Lionel Ritchie, every time I hear one of his songs I feel nauseous, honestly, his songs make me want to throw up.
  • Options

My own personal desire for revenge one day is Lionel Ritchie, every time I hear one of his songs I feel nauseous, honestly, his songs make me want to throw up.
    And now I cant get the sound of his sickly woosy voice out of my head.
  • Options

And now I cant get the sound of his sickly woosy voice out of my head.
    errr, camel face anyone, and the songs were definitely on the sickly side? albeit that he seems a nice fella in interviews...can't get too negatively excited about lionel:>)
  • Options
    simply red, mick hucknall, now there IS an ego.