Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A player on a season long loan from West Ham United ?

Any ideas who this might be or who would you want (within reason)

"Unconfirmed reports close to Charlton Athletic are claiming the Irons paid a “middling six figure fee”to waive their rights to a tribunal over Diego Poyet.

And the deal is also thought to include a West Ham agreement to loan Charlton an unnamed player for the coming season."

Comments

• Options
    Is Franck Nouble still there?
  • Options
    Source for this before everyone asks :Hugh Southon -
    is a lifelong Iron and the founding editor of ClaretandHugh. He is a national newspaper journalist of many years experience and was Bobby Moore's 'ghost' writer during the great man's lifetime. Follow on Twitter @hughsouthon
  • Options
    My west ham supporting colleagues reckon it will be either Matt Jarvis (dependant on the £12m Ukraine bid) or Carlton Cole.
  • Options
    Matt Jarvis, yes please.

too good for Champs though.
  • Options
    Not really, mixed opinions amongst west ham fans
  • Options
    Well Carlton Cole has more than enough talent for the second division, and would probably suit the No.9 slot Bob supposedly favours. How often he'd fancy it is another matter. Jarvis would also be more than welcome as long as he applied himself.
  • Options
    Cole is a wrong un - no thanks
  • Options
    FFS. Middling 6 figures. LOL. Charlton donating players on the cheap since 1967.
  • Options
    Jaskelinen?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's one of maiga, vaz te or Jarvis
  • Options
    Feck off it being Matt Jarvis... He was one of their best crossers for them last season, surely they need him with Andy Carroll up front
  • Options
    Downing.
  • Options
    Can't see it being Jarvis, i'd imagine it'd be someone sh*t they don't want like Maiga
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Jaskelinen?

They do have four keepers on their books but I would guess Henderson or Spiegel more likely than Sam's trusted.
  • Options
    If it's £500k and Maiga on loan then there are no words to describe how badly Richard Murray has fucked up
  • Options
    Has this all come from Twitter or something? I've not seen it reported anywhere?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    We were after Gary O'Neill a couple of years back. Was he only on loan at QPR?
  • Options
    Ipswich were sniffing round the goalkeeper Henderson a few days ago. Wouldn't be surprised if it was him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If it's £500k and Maiga on loan then there are no words to describe how badly Richard Murray has fucked up

Just because RM was quoted on the website doesn't mean he made the deal.

And just because one West Ham fans website say it is a six figure sum or even £500k doesn't mean it is true

And just because someone's West Ham mate says it is Maiga doesn't make that true either.

If it was the other way around we'd all be saying it was Church.
    Like I say, if. I'm intensely hopeful it's none of these things. If we subsequently get no West Ham players on loan I'll be relieved
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Murray doesn't have anything to do with running the club / dealing with transfers anymore does he ?

Agree tho 500k is laughable but just this morning it was an undisclosed settlement but if it is 500k i would have risked going to tribunal
  • Options
    Does it come with a cast iron guarantee that the thieving underhand East End lickspittles won't tap up any of our academy prospects in future?

Stop it Soapy... LET IT GO!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ravel Morrison would be welcome .
  • Options
    lickspittles--------------now theres a word you dont see everyday-----i like it.
  • Options
    No wonder we would say "undisclosed" if only 500/600k true.
  • Options
    Is Billy Bonds coming back then? About time.