Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets (wahey, it's back)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Mine was delivered by G4S and had to be signed for. The courier told me that they had to look after all my biometric details securely and that the new season card was so smart that the built-in sat nav app would give you directions home after the match. It would even get you back to somewhere obscure like Norfolk apparently. Another feature allows you to pre-load money on the card to pay for food in the stadium. Fries can be ordered in any quantity you like and paid for individually. My security code is arriving under separate cover. The system is called chip and pin.....

No chance , they don't even have chip and pin at the ticket office yet!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

cafcfan said:

Mine was delivered by G4S and had to be signed for. The courier told me that they had to look after all my biometric details securely and that the new season card was so smart that the built-in sat nav app would give you directions home after the match. It would even get you back to somewhere obscure like Norfolk apparently. Another feature allows you to pre-load money on the card to pay for food in the stadium. Fries can be ordered in any quantity you like and paid for individually. My security code is arriving under separate cover. The system is called chip and pin.....

No chance , they don't even have chip and pin at the ticket office yet!
    I heard they had 14 chip and pins now
  • Options
    Roland's ask if I can set up a camera system in my front garden, so the whole thing can be streamed back to Belgium for him to watch live.
  • Options
    I thought mine had arrived as heard some banging outside, turns out it was an advert to hire out my garden.
  • Options
    I thought mine had arrived as heard some banging outside, turns out it was an advert to hire out my garden.
  • Options
    Pinocchio is delivering them all herself this year. She said she he as a spare half hour on Friday.

• Options
    Callum Harriott has been promising to deliver mine for 4 years but just can't sort his feet out.

@colin1961 is going to deliver it whilst @ElfsborgAddick watches his every move
  • Options
    Nobody is delivering mine....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Callum Harriott has been promising to deliver mine for 4 years but just can't sort his feet out.

I can be the sat nav.

Anyway, hopefully the season ticket farce of last season will not be repeated.

Of course this does not affect me with not renewing.
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Swisdom said:

I can be the sat nav.

Anyway, hopefully the season ticket farce of last season will not be repeated.

Of course this does not affect me with not renewing.
    "We won't get one, we won't get one,

We won't get one, we don't care.

We are CARDERS, super CARDERS,

Super CARDERS , feck the Meire !"

( To the tune of that cheeky Milwall ditty)

• Options
    Kashi is delivering mine sometime in December when he's finally fit.
  • Options

Kashi is delivering mine sometime in December 2017 when he's finally fit.

• Options
    Betdaq are delivering mine, and then whisking me off on holiday to the Caribbean, all courtesy of the new mug punter children who have started gambling in the last week.
  • Options
    Cristian Ceballos was going to deliver mine... Couldnt get round the corner though to post it though!!
  • Options
    The stork is delivering mine!

Because my season ticket is fucking imaginary.
  • Options
    Gotta go up to Birmingham University to get mine...
  • Options
    If they deliver one to me, i will use it the first home match, walk down to the front and throw it on the pitch, then walk out! even if it is Free!
  • Options

Shut up speccy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

If they deliver one to me, i will use it the first home match, walk down to the front and throw it on the pitch, then walk out! even if it is Free!

No ifs or buts?

The old ones are always the best :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I understand that this season the club are going to come up with the revolutionary idea of using the postal system.

Apparently a board meeting was held and after 3 days behind closed doors this was eventually agreed upon.

In the meantime we missed out on 3 potential signings earmarked by Slade.
  • Options

Shut up speccy.
    sssuuuuurrreeeeeee
  • Options
    I have been told i need to go back up north to collect mine, just ordered my train ticket to Brighton...
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    I just hope the club send them all by 3rd Class post...

Especially as 1st / 2nd dont seem to get anywhere this year whilst 3rd will get everywhere despite being mediocre
  • Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

No ifs or buts?

The old ones are always the best :-)
    Joe you are better than cheap lols - but i will give you one :wink:
  • Options
    Returned :-)