Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets (wahey, it's back)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Mine arrived today. Personally delivered by Les Reed. He also left three Southampton players.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Lawrie Wilson and Michael Morrison delivered these season tickets.... no, really:

• Options
    Life imitating art
  • Options

Off to deliver #cafc fans season tickets! pic.twitter.com/uJGhX3NlHh

— Lawrie Wilson (@Lawrie_Wilson) August 1, 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    Mine arrived yesterday... Hope Michael and Lawrie didnt try coming round cos I was at work when it arrived
  • Options
    Got mine yesterday, delivered by...........the postman...........I feel cheated.........at least he was wearing red I 'spose.
  • Options
    Mine was delivered by Cousins this morning, said it was a double whammy as he was off to to Bolton and Roland was keen on saving postage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Off to deliver #cafc fans season tickets! pic.twitter.com/uJGhX3NlHh

— Lawrie Wilson (@Lawrie_Wilson) August 1, 2014

That's a really nice touch from the club and players.
  • Options
    My mates got delivered by this young french player, apparently he was really tired from a flight in from somewhere in Asia.
  • Options
    Paid for mine in April plus my two boys. They got there ones on Tuesday. Today i got a letter asking why i didnt renew. Phoned up the club, and they have no record of my renewing! Now have to wait until Wednesday for the manager to come in to deal with it. I hope i havent lost my seat that i have had in the NU since we moved up there!
  • Options
    I like the training top. Better than the abomination they will be wearing to play in.
  • Options
    Finally it has arrived.

Thought the letter from KM was a nice touch but asking for my contact details is being a bit pushy IMO
  • Options
    Still not got mine through yet
  • Options
    Any deliveries yet ??
  • Options
    Pascal Dupraz is delivering mine, just as soon as he gets the nod from Jerusalem.
  • Options
    My postman is being loaned to the Post Office from Belgium to deliver mine... Or was it Hungary... Cant remember
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've had one turn up, it's for Upjest
  • Options
    Franck Moussa was due to post mine, but no one's seen him since November...
  • Options
    Chris Solly was delivering mine but sadly I wasn't in and he couldn't reach the letterbox.
  • Options
    Have heard a rumour that Darren Purse might be delivering mine.
  • Options
    Igor delivered mine. He started up the path brilliantly, but injured himself & struggled along the rest of the way.

He's not doing any more now, so he can get fit for the new season.
  • Options
    Bob Peeters was supposed to be delivering mine. He started his round really well but the local dogs soon began to work out his delivery method.

He wasn't able to adapt his style and the dogs stopped him delivering to the next 13 houses. The Post Office sacked him before he got to me.
  • Options
    Bob Peeters was supposed to be delivering mine. He started his round really well but the local dogs soon began to work out his delivery method.

He wasn't able to adapt his style and the dogs stopped him delivering to the next 13 houses. The Post Office sacked him before he got to me.
  • Options
    Mine was delivered by G4S and had to be signed for. The courier told me that they had to look after all my biometric details securely and that the new season card was so smart that the built-in sat nav app would give you directions home after the match. It would even get you back to somewhere obscure like Norfolk apparently. Another feature allows you to pre-load money on the card to pay for food in the stadium. Fries can be ordered in any quantity you like and paid for individually. My security code is arriving under separate cover. The system is called chip and pin.....