Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Tickets (wahey, it's back)

Comments

• Jermaine Defoe was supposed to deliver mine, but he's still sulking like a baby..........
  • @Viewfinder‌ delivered mine, but he was late as he got talking to my neighbour and kept talking ... and talking ... and talking. Finally he attempted a geometry defying attacking throw in with the season ticket from my neighbours front garden that he practised at Sparrows Lane, straight in the letter box ...
  • cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140723-season-ticket-booklets-being-sent-out-1776670.aspx

Who put that article together - the script-writer from 'Allo, 'Allo! maybe?

"Season-ticket booklets for the 2014/15 campaign will be appearing through the letterboxes of supporters in the coming days"

Surprised it didn't say through the letterbox of the mother of my wife.

Talk about convoluted language - perhaps "We're posting out season tickets, call us if you haven't got yours before 5th August." would have done the job?
  • Got mine in the post today!!!!
  • Mine's just arrived
  • Following 'streamlining' during the summer the one remaining member of staff in the commercial centre is delivering everybody's. She is doing it one at a time and if you call her on her mobile you'll hear a recorded message stating how important your season ticket is to the club, you're delivery number 7,639 in the queue and the call is costing you 50p per minute.
  • Ped45 said:

Got mine in the post today!!!!

Derek1952 said:

Mine's just arrived

Bit of a lame attempt on here... Shouldnt you be going into detail about which Player delivered it and how? ;-)
  • Mine has been delivered today. didn't see who by, but am sure it was someone important!
  • Just arrived through the letterbox, looked like Reza from behind. He was moving swiftly so probably doing extra miles to get to the same fitness level as the rest off the squad :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Mine has just been delivered by members of the Pompey Skullcracking Crew, they were awfully nice people and despite the rather threatening compliments slip they left were not violent or intent on violence in the slightest.
  • My ST arrived yesterday..........followed today by a letter inviting me to renew my ticket. In fairness I only renewed last week but still that's a good few pence the club has waisted that could have been better used elsewhere. Successful businessman my arse!
  • Reza is delivering mine.

But he's not sure whether to go U18 or Adult.
  • Is mine the only one with Spongefoot on the front??

Everyone else seems to have Cousins.
  • I tried, really tried to let it go this year, baby number 3 on the way mid season and all that.

Renewed mine and the boys yesterday

29 years a STH and counting...
  • The club sent mine to my grandson's address and his to my address!
  • All our 3 came yesterday, can't wait now
  • Mine's got Keith Peacock, Derek Hales and Rufus on it - are these the imminent signings? Covers a winger, CF and centre back!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2014
    Mine's arrived this afternoon. Ready for our promotion campaign now. :-)
  • edited July 2014
    My son's arrived

Mine hasn't

Joke club : - )
  • My son's arrived

Mine hasn't

Don't worry, I've just read the Ground Regs in the back of the ST booklet, and you won't be allowed in anyway.
  • My son's arrived

Mine hasn't

Mine hasn't arrived yet either. I think they're saving the crème de la crème up to the end
  • My son's arrived

Mine hasn't

Mine's arrived but my son's hasn't

PEETERS OUT
  • My son's arrived

Mine hasn't

Mine hasn't arrived yet either. I think they're saving the crème de la crème up to the end
    Must be
  • Still waiting; never new I was in such distinguished company!
  • Mines arrived, all the way to Manchester. Being a new season ticket holder could anyone explain what the vouchers A, B, C etc at the back of the booklet are for?
  • Mines arrived, all the way to Manchester. Being a new season ticket holder could anyone explain what the vouchers A, B, C etc at the back of the booklet are for?

Cup runs and the like.

Don't worry you won't need them

:-)
  • My son's arrived

Mine hasn't

Must be
    It ended up arriving today...

But at least I once again have a nice low number in the 1000s. Surely that should give me priority for away games :-)