Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets (wahey, it's back)

Comments

• Options
    Derek1952 said:

Any one know when season tickets start to be sent out?

Thanks for reviving an old old favorite Del...
  • Options
    Three months ago Peanuts Molloy started a thread on who he thinks will deliver mine.

Hope it goes to form.
  • Options
    Jeremy Kyle delivered my A block ST. His mate Graham then sat me down to explain what's likely to happen over the next 10 months and how to deal with the disappointment that lies ahead..............
  • Options
    I haven't renewed. I'm hoping to be the lucky recipient of a wrongly addressed one.
  • Options
    Had a note left outside saying failed attempted delivery, Jack Munns tried to but couldn't reach the letterbox..
  • Options
    Scott Parker was due to deliver mine but half away through delivery some bloke approached him and offered more money for it...
  • Options
    Diego was given a stack to deliver but dumped them in East London when being tapped up by West Ham...

Stop it Soapy. Stop being so bitter...
  • Options
    Chris Powell was going to deliver mine.......................then he got the sack.
  • Options
    I joined Airman Brown in not buying a season ticket to protest against the new owner's decision to... er...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First time I haven't had a season ticket since 1984

*wipes away tears*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Diago was delivering mine but as he was so busy looking for a new club he asked hid dad to deliver it. Haven't got it yet but somebody has shat on my doormat.
  • Options

Diago was delivering mine but as he was so busy looking for a new club he asked hid dad to deliver it. Haven't got it yet but somebody has shat on my doormat.

You must get a cat flap, HP

• Options
    Had mine delivered no problems, you lot have the worst luck though :(
  • Options
    The club posted on their Facebook page to say Reza was going to deliver mine and within minutes hundreds of Iranians had hijacked the comments thread.....
  • Options
    I think Yodel are delivering mine.....

.....by September the ninth
  • Options

I think Yodel are delivering mine.....

.....by September the ninth

The Yodel driver round our way is called Dave.
  • Options
    The postman is delivering mine.
  • Options
    Nick Pope delivered mine in short trousers, a school cap and a Thomas The Tank Engine lunchbox
  • Options
    Darren Bent was supposed to deliver mine but Mrs Redknapp turned up instead?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are problems with the bpost network so it is stuck in customs. I have to pay
    18 euros in taxes and 12 euros transfer charges before they will release it.
  • Options
    George Tucudean has been due to Deliver mine but there is confusion at Royal Mail.

A number of Shareholders are apparently questioning if he's good enough to deliver the Season Ticket seeing he only had a paper round in native Romania
  • Options
    Red Robin was due to deliver mine but climate change has meant he won't be visiting the Valley again
  • Options
    Apparently Munns tried to deliver mine but couldn't reach the letter box.
  • Options
    Danny Green was set to post mine but the Royal Mail phoned said he rarely delivered and has since moved to a franchise.
  • Options
    seriously_red was due to deliver mine but he's still waiting for the other 2 stooges

:-)
  • Options
    mine was supposed to be delivered by One Direction.

but they didn't deliver any down our road as they just kept going..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The postman deliverd mine this morning at 930 and the dustman collected it at 9.45.
  • Options
    Nick Pope was supposed to deliver mine but he's only ever done a round in York so he couldn't possibly be ready to deliver down here.