Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets (wahey, it's back)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis Rommedahl delivered mine really fast, well actually he got to my gaff fast but left the ticket behind.
  • Options
    A cheese eating surrender monkey tried to deliver mine, but wanted more and more money and said if I didn't pay I wasn't getting it!
    C'est la vie.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think it was Alex Dyer that delivered mine, cant tell, could only see one of his 2 faces
  • Options
    Seb Lewis wormed his way down my drive to deliver mine, and has done so every season since 500BC.
  • Options
    Brunello said:

Really upset. My Season ticket has been made redundant.

bye bye ST...
  • Options
    Reza was going to deliver mine.

He delievered one really well up in Leeds, but every other attempt has been a failure.
    I have not got any faith in him to deliver mine successfully, but other fans keep banging on about the one up in Leeds
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    A Sky engineer delivered mine. He also gave me a cheque for £100m.

He knocked a few mins later to say sorry, the cheque was for my next door neighbour, Alice.
  • Options
    Praps Curbs will deliever mine? Worth a shout at 25/1
  • Options
    Paulies friend just delivered mine, he handed it over and rolled his eyes :-)

He didnt really paulie :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gus Poyet has just delivered mine, he asked whether I could contribute to Diego's leaving present. He can still run bloody fast !
  • Options
    Harriott was going to deliver mine, he's had no luck so far, I expect I'll actually see it for the last 3 games.
  • Options
    ValleyGary was bringing mine but he was too busy worrying whether Bobby and Harry are going to get back together and if Ferne will cheat on Charlie again and does Arg really does just see him and Lydia as friends and if Jasmin will ever get over Dan and will Gemma ever shut her big fat face and stop interfering in everyone else's business......
  • Options
    Polish Pete was supposed to deliver mine but he gave me a 5 year VIP season ticket instead... For the reserves
  • Options

someones gotta deliver mine....might as well be him
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

ValleyGary was bringing mine but he was too busy worrying whether Bobby and Harry are going to get back together and if Ferne will cheat on Charlie again and does Arg really does just see him and Lydia as friends and if Jasmin will ever get over Dan and will Gemma ever shut her big fat face and stop interfering in everyone else's business......

Someones hungry!!
  • Options
    ValleyGary was going to bring mine but he got all over-protective over it. He asked how he should open my new fangled letterbox, I told him to zip it.
  • Options
    My ticket for M block never came. They sent me one for Crossbars instead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Plaaayer said:

Someones hungry!!
    It's Gemma
  • Options

Mine will probably be delivered by

• Options
    Henry Irving delivered mine. He then held me up for a good 10 minutes banging on about this b*****y CAFC museum.

;-)
  • Options

A Sky engineer delivered mine. He also gave me a cheque for £100m.

He knocked a few mins later to say sorry, the cheque was for my next door neighbour, Alice.

Who the f@ck is Alice?
  • Options
    Croydon said:

MSE7 has kept hold of mine until I pass the A block initiation

He has it safely tucked away in his Burberry man bag!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Bradley Pritchard was going to deliver mine, but no one knows where he is.
  • Options
    Jacko brought mine round, been doing it for years and everyone says he should be replaced by younger, quicker postmen but he never fails to deliver when it matters. Cameron Stewart was supposed to deliver it, but Andy Hughes convinced him to post it to an address in Leeds instead.