Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets (wahey, it's back)

Comments

• Options
    bobcafc7 said:

End of July beginning of August .

Spot on, i got a kind email from the club today on this very subject.

• Options

Seriouslyred is trying to deliver mine, but I've seen him going over the same ground a thousand times and he's still doing it :-)

This!

:-)

• Options
    Ben Kensell (formerly of Arsenal) tried to deliver mine. He wanted me to either relocate to a house down the next road, or pay a ridiculous administration charge. I told him to piss off, and a couple of days later he flounced back with my ticket
  • Options
    AFKA was going to deliver mine until I let him know that

• Options
    I personally requested KM to deliver mine, not quite what I wanted in the end, but they got a column out of it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton athletic were going to deliver mine but all I got was one in someone else's name.
  • Options
    Paulie and his nan delivered mine once they decided whether it should go to number 4 or 5
  • Options
    Obika is bringing mine. I'm quite excited, but I expect when it gets here it will just be ordinary.
  • Options
    KM was going to deliver mine. She told me at the sponsors dinner I'd have it by the end of June
  • Options
    Gemma Arterton was going to deliver mine. Unfortunately, I got to the door way earlier than her.
  • Options
    I found mine on the mat chewed to pieces, I blamed the dog, but then realised that Luis Suarez had delivered it!
  • Options
    Ben Hamer is going to deliver mine. He said he will leave it sitting on the bench by the bit of grass!
  • Options
    I don't hold much hope of getting it anytime soon as I'm still waiting for last seasons, which was being delivered by Simon Church. He got as far as my gate then dropped it. Rather than pick it up, he decided to kick it the final 10 yards...................Come on Churchy, only 3 more yards to go son...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Diego Poyet delivered mine, I clapped him with full enthusiasm for the first half of his walk up my path, claiming he was the best deliverer of season tickets I have ever seen because I knew he had come through the academy, then I booed him for the second half when I remembered that he was no longer at the club.
  • Options
    Marvin Sordell was going to deliver mine but he was on holiday in the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Chris Solly was about to deliver mine but stopped for treatment half way up the drive and hasn't been seen since.
  • Options
    Really upset. My Season ticket has been made redundant.
  • Options
    Andre Bikey delivered mine but he must have been in a bad mood because he's ripped the cover off.
  • Options
    Garry Rowett, Omar Pouso and Cory Gibbs said they were going to deliver mine together. I'm still waiting.

For last season.

And the one before that.
  • Options
    If she's lucky, mine's being presented to me on centre court by the winner of the ladies tennis on saturday though because there's a free bar I might slip away at some stage, in which case the club will have to post it to me this year...
  • Options
    Not turned up so they loaned me a Standard Leige season ticket instead but I can use it to gain free admission to watch the reserves at the Valley!
  • Options
    Astrit Ajdarevic was meant to deliver mine but he's having a little rest before unleashing the magic so he handed it to

Diego Poyet who was going to deliver it but decided he was too good for it and wanted to go elsewhere. He, in turn , handed it to

Simon Church who sprinted up the garden path, jumped (but got shorter) for the letter box but didn't quite howve the muscle strength tomake it. It's OK though because Vetokele came out of nowhere, surprised everyone and smashed it home
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning via air mail.