Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Franck Moussa Signs (2-year contract)+++

Comments

• Options
    Excellent signing. Seems we beat a few Championship sides to his signature,happy days :)
  • Options
    Get in great signing
  • Options

Excellent signing. Seems we beat a few Championship sides to his signature,happy days :)

that's a key point (if true and not just paper/agent talk) that we managed to beat a host of other clubs to land him
  • Options
    Not familiar with him but the write-up on the OS sounds bloody good!
  • Options
    Good signing. Happy with that
  • Options
    Have a look at his 2013 goals compilation in the rumours thread. Some absolute BELTERS!
  • Options
    Jeez. How does this get updated so quickly! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franck_Moussa
  • Options
    Well done Big Bob & Katrien & welcome Franck !! Doing just what "it said on the tin" !

Wonder whether our doubting Thomases will be happy now ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    all the best Franck and thank you for joining us.
  • Options
    real bit of excitement creeping in for next season now
  • Options
    Will have to ditch those gloves !
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck

Experience in England AND Belgian so ticks all the boxes : - )

We need a creative, goal scoring midfielder so a good addition if he can do it at Championship level.
  • Options
    Great news. Spoke to a Coventry supporting mate who rates him, so hopefully he can make the step up.
  • Options
    Looking good, a solution to the right side it seems.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Jeez. How does this get updated so quickly! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franck_Moussa

Haha, who wrote that? South London's no 1 team.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great signing, we have some real pace offensively now that we haven't seen for a few years looking forward to an exciting season, no real expectations but we have made some real positive additions to the squad when they have been confirmed and not rumoured.
  • Options
    Yes good signing and as we beat other Championship sides to his signing looking very promising. Welcome Franck.

The moose the moose, the moose is on the loose!
  • Options
    Very good signing from what I hear/read. I'm sure he can make the step from L1 to Championship. Welcome Franck.

Mooooooooooooose!
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 2m
    #cafc complete signing of Franck Moussa on a two-year deal. He had been a target last season when Chris Powell was in charge.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m
    FM: "I’ve played against #cafc and The Valley is a great stadium. When I heard of the interest it happened really quickly." #WelcomeFranck
  • Options
    Good signing this. Surprised its only a 2 year deal but if he does well I'm sure will get a new one.
  • Options
    Feed the moose and he will score.

Not seen him play but by the sounds of it we have a great player on board. Welcome moose. Best of luck.
  • Options
    Pleased with this.
  • Options
    Moussa signed for Charlton Athletic F.C on 2nd July 2014 on a two-year deal on a free transfer. Their fans have already nicknamed him "Mousstard" because of his fondness for rhubarb.