Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone booked match tickets for Belgium?

Couldn't see this in the other thread. Went on line last night to book - for my peace of mind as it clearly wont sell out. It looked like only about 6 had been sold in the Charlton block. Did the necessary and paid through paypal and system said I'd get an email. Nothing received yet and when I went back in today it just freezes when you try to log.

Comments

• Options
    I think out of those 6 five are mine but could not register after picking the seats. Have given up and will pay on day but noted the site still left the seats allocated!!!
  • Options
    More importantly Mr Ramone are you up for the meeting/BBQ/five-a-side? (see sticky at top of page)
  • Options
    we are just gonna buy when there, like you say can't see it coming close to selling out!
  • Options

More importantly Mr Ramone are you up for the meeting/BBQ/five-a-side? (see sticky at top of page)

Got a fairly full programme of visiting First World War battlefields and museums, but could possibly fit in something from about 2 on the Sunday. In post hernia recovery so playing is not on. My 16 year son would be keen as long as Roland isn't watching as he doesn't fancy a transfer to Belgium