Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS says we are 9th. I'd settle for that.

On OS, it has that silly league table showing as 9th having Played 0 Won 0 Drawn 0 Lost 0.

Would you settle for 9th?

Comments

• Options

On OS, it has that silly league table showing as 9th having Played 0 Won 0 Drawn 0 Lost 0.

Tough call.....i would finish 9th on the basis that it looked like we would be really strong next season for a fully justified promotion push.

Most people would be happy to survive again, but lets face it, not getting any younger.
  • Options

What do you expect its done in alphabetical order, thats why we are 9th
  • Options
    Lol Paulie I'm sure he knows that. It was just a joke. Personally I'd be VERY pleased if we finished 9th.
  • Options
    Lol Paulie I'm sure he knows that. It was just a joke. Personally I'd be VERY pleased if we finished 9th.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorry I thought there was something wrong with the Post comment button.
  • Options

Alright Jessie, once would have done! (:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9th? No way I wouldn't take that. Reckon we'll finish 6th....17 places above the wendies.
  • Options

Sorry I thought there was something wrong with the Post comment button.

lol. cheeky attempt of getting multiple likes for the same comment ;-). Would happily settle for 9th. Something we achieved just over 12 months ago.
  • Options

I was going to say "You can say that again", and then I noticed you had

and again

and again...
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Tough call.....i would finish 9th on the basis that it looked like we would be really strong next season for a fully justified promotion push.

Most people would be happy to survive again, but lets face it, not getting any younger.

Is that you Jacko?