Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Uruguay vs Italy

Think Italy hold the upper hand so Uruguay need to win.
@ right off.

Comments

• Options
    I expect I'll be joining you but I'm gonna give the overpaid tw@ts another 10 minutes first...
  • Options
    0-0 half time.
    Italians killing the game so far.
  • Options
    Marchisio off for studs into side Uruguayan players leg.
  • Options
    Suarez looks hungry......
  • Options
    Bollox
  • Options
    Suarez is a very dislikeable person
  • Options
    Did Suerez bite again?
  • Options
    The guy is a tool. If that don't get him a bigger ban than last time then I give up on football. How can he do that
  • Options
  • Options
    He should get another ban for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    let's hope we never see him in the PL again. lowlife.
  • Options
    Well done Uruguay. Goddin sure has the knack.
  • Options
    The blokes absolute filth.
  • Options
    Isn't it about time that FIFA sanctioned the removal of Suarez's teeth???

Only just seen the highlights after work, but definite red for Italy and that should have been for Uruguay.
  • Options
    Ten bob says FIFA don't have the balls to ban the biter.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    Bloody Hell. Will FIFA have the balls to ban him for the rest of the tournament? He does look as if he has actually bitten him!

The bloke is unbelievable!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    I will be supporting anyone against Uruguay now. Germany, Argentina, anyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Scorer of the winner was that ugly geezer that should've been sent off against us.
    5 of 6 qualifiers to date are South or Latin American. All South/latin Americans have gone through so far. Colombia will likely join them tonight.
  • Options

Scorer of the winner was that ugly geezer that should've been sent off against us.
    5 of 6 qualifiers to date are South or Latin American. All South/latin Americans have gone through so far. Colombia will likely join them tonight.

Yeah but how would they do jumping beechers brook?
  • Options

All four South American sides through from the first four groups are in the same quarter of the draw so only one of them will reach the semi-final.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ye but they have guaranteed to get a South American team to the semi finals. I think it has been rigged since day one, with Brazil beating Croatia (many dodgy decisions including the pen), Mexico against Croatia too, offside calls, handballs, and now the Italy match. It's all a bit too fishy for my liking.