Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank fook for that...

Now I can actually enjoy the football.

Comments

• Options
    It's had the opposite effect for me. I can't be arsed to watch any games tonight having only missed two all tournament.

I'm sure i will get my enthusiasm back tomorrow.
  • Options
    I hope the France/Switzerland game is a good one as i need my enthusiasm restored.
  • Options
    Wouldn't want old soapy beside you in the trenches would you...
  • Options

You could even get yourself an Argie flag you tosser.

Ouch

Wouldn't want old soapy beside you in the trenches would you...

Double ouch

• Options
    I know the media love the junket, so it pleases me to think a lot of them will have to return to the UK. However it displeases me mightily that Alan Green will be kept out there, unless it is permanent.
  • Options
    Alan Green - Smug Mcsmug from Smugsville - how pleased must he be that he's been proved right and we didn't get past the group stage.
  • Options

I hope the France/Switzerland game is a good one as i need my enthusiasm restored.

It worked, bring on the rest of the World Cup!
  • Options

Alan Green - Smug Mcsmug from Smugsville - how pleased must he be that he's been proved right and we didn't get past the group stage.

Lets be honest, he's not the only one who would rather say "I told you so" after failure than "I am pleased I was wrong" after success...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Hmmm, chance would be a fine thing Algarve. Been waiting nearly 40 years for an England football team to prove my unerring predictive powers wrong.
  • Options
    Another world cup goes by
    Guess wot?
    Same old shite