Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Yoni Buyens Signs (Picture With Shirt - Page 7)**

edited June 2014 in General Charlton
@BeNeFoot: Belgian midfielder Yoni Buyens moves from Standard Liège to Bob Peeters’ Charlton Athletic. (via @ladh) #rscl #cafc

Anyone seen this
Is it true

Comments

• Options
    It is true (that I have seen it).
  • Options
    I put it on the rumours thread, seems like it's got quite a bit of substance to it
  • Options
    BeNeFoot does seem to have the inside track on Liege / Charlton stuff.
  • Options
    So what does anyone know about him?
  • Options
    I am not sure I trust BeNeFoot it sounds too much like BeNeFit.
  • Options
    BYL will offer some insight as Buyens played quite a bit for SK Lierse.

PS: I reckon it could be pronounced BOWens as in bow wow wow...not BOW as in bow tie...and not BUYens.
  • Options

Not being rude Yann but who on Gods earth apart from Belgians and Roland's YouTube geeks watches Belgian football enough to be able to notice these players

There is a guy on another forum that claims to French league 2 as well. That is a real love of the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A 26yr old defensive midfielder, played 35 games last season, incl 19 in league, 6 in play offs. Scored 1 goal.

All the best Diego :-(
  • Options
    Moved to Liege for €1.5m, transfermarket currently value him at €2.5m. Plays CM or holding.
  • Options

A 26yr old defensive midfielder, played 35 games last season, incl 19 in league, 6 in play offs. Scored 1 goal.

Think thats about right AFKA Sadly, really wanted to see him play for one more season.
  • Options
    When and where have you seen him play Yann?
  • Options
    Not necessarily. Holland's and Pritchard gone, so we still need strengthening in midfield.

Still a tiny bit of me is thinking he will stay.
  • Options

So more of Cousins RM then or two central defensive CMs :-0
  • Options

He's smarter than the average Liege player.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Seen him couple of times looks a good player too me , a higher standard than we've been given before . Should be good signing wonder if it's a loan of perm.
    at least he'll pass the hair test
  • Options

Not being rude Yann but who on Gods earth apart from Belgians and Roland's YouTube geeks watches Belgian football enough to be able to notice these players

Well when we signed thuram I searched for some of their highlights and remembered a few of their players
    Not hard really , if you don't think he's a good player check he's FIFA rating ;) lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:
    Genk keeper went down in instalments, must have had a bet on him.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cStkuKlmy0 ............... lol hope this helps
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Well when we signed thuram I searched for some of their highlights and remembered a few of their players
    Not hard really , if you don't think he's a good player check he's FIFA rating ;) lol.
    So you haven't actually seen him play then?
    you couldn't make it up!
  • Options

Yann897 said:

It works for Alan Pardew
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Never heard or seen this young fella from Liege, but providing Peeters wants him and it's not another Koc from Roly, we shall see what he's like in the championship
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Yann897 said:

you couldn't make it up!
    What are you on about , you do realise the FIFA thing was a joke don't you or are you a bit simple ?
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

If you mean in real life no but I havnt seen messi either .
    I thought our pitch was very messy in January especially :-0
  • Options
    Anyone seen Bob?