Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I have a feeling that Bob Peeters...

Maybe the 1st charlton manager in ages that actually fields a side that beats Millwall. (home and or away)

Considering the player history and the fact the bloke looks a bit mad, he might gear the players up for that one in the right way.

He might beat millwall but do f*ck all else.

Look at me im being positive.

Comments

• I'm not sure the last time we had a meaningful shot on goal against them. Pathetic
  • Dave2l said:

the fact the bloke looks a bit mad

LOL!!!
  • "he dosnt exist
    he dosnt exist
    Big Bob Peters
    he dosnt exist"

can already hear the CupBoard End singing that.
  • We will never beat THEM ever...
  • We will never beat THEM ever...

Wrong there will be a freak snow storm in August on opening game day and Peters will be hailed the new messiah.

• So let me get this right - will we have snow and hale stones on the day of our season opener in August? Match abandoned?
  • JonnyK said:

So let me get this right - will we have snow and hale stones on the day of our season opener in August? Match abandoned?

Not on our new pitch.
  • Frozen pitch so yes abandoned ...... Still at least the pipe works for under soil heating are there

A job worth doing ........
  • We could have

Jose fergie and anciliotti as a three man team and that wouldn't happen still
  • We could have

Jose fergie and anciliotti as a three man team and that wouldn't happen still

We need four at the back against Millwall - 3 and two 'wing backs' just won't work.
  • Sponsored links:

• this season we shall take six points off them, 3-1 at home and 2-0 away. Cometh the hour, Cometh the Bob
  • Not sure pretty football is going to be enough to beat Millwall, or do well in the Championship. Pretty football with a high level of physicality might, but it will be tough for a new coach with no previous experience managing in the Championship, to get the balance right.
  • Frozen pitch so yes abandoned ...... Still at least the pipe works for under soil heating are there

A job worth doing ........

If it's frozen perhaps Katrien call call Charlton Life Towers and ask AFKA for the names of the numerous posters capable of providing the hot air the pipes need.

• Dave2l said:

Maybe the 1st charlton manager in ages that actually fields a side that beats Millwall. (home and or away)

Considering the player history and the fact the bloke looks a bit mad, he might gear the players up for that one in the right way.

He might beat millwall but do f*ck all else.

Look at me im being positive.

I said the same thing when he was confirmed.

Probably get spun 4-0 and Agent Peeters will be flown over the Valley at the return fixture.
  • edited June 2014
    What could be more disturbing is finding out what Bob's favourite colour is.....?
  • every year we all say we are going to win against the scum and never do,perhaps we should ban all talk about them and then it might come true,a win has been a long time coming
  • Best thing for Bob would be to get millwall first game of the season and win.

It would give him a lot of breathing space and get the fans behind him
  • Bloody hell, we've already started the mental "believe" nonsense about Millwall before we even know when we are playing them.

There is more chance of me being the next Pope!