Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charles Bronson

Covered himself in butter and kicked off with 12 screws

Why ???

Because wenger won the fa cup and he was fuming about it

Legend

Comments

• The man has a deathwish...
  • Lee van Cleef would've used olive oil. Much more class..................
  • I read his book years ago and the guy is seriously f*cking insane!
  • I've recently had the 'pleasure' of chatting with him. Interesting character but don't believe the hype.
  • I've recently had the 'pleasure' of chatting with him. Interesting character but don't believe the hype.

Cell mates?

Cell mates?

Lol not quite. I work for the Prison Service.
  • He was told his cholesterol level was too low.

Cell mates?

Lol not quite. I work for the Prison Service.
    Thats a shame, I was hoping you were going to tell us that you are the only man hard enough to share a cell with him and keep him in check!

On second thoughts that would make you a bit of a horrible so and so yourself
  • Sponsored links:

• Double-hard bastard me Dave ;-)
  • Covered himself in butter and kicked off with 12 screws
    Why ???
    Legend

So some idiot who has gained fame for being a violent thug is a legend in your eyes NLA.
    Showing your class.
    It's a tad sad that these idiots take on celebrity status.
    I'd say the bloke who gets up early and collects your bins is a bigger legend, but I doubt you would start a thread about him.

• Another one that should have been put down like an animal years ago
  • It would be justice of a sort if he were to pick a fight and lose and perhaps those prison guards would break it up just a little too late for him to avoid a proper hiding. I can't see what is legendary about being a violent, moronic thug who thinks that violence is the answer to anything and everything. Just an idiot.

Why ???

Legend

yeah yeah, being a black hole for the tax payer and a danger to society what a legend. Can we get a statue of him put outside the valley? What a hero to the working man, who toil slavishly in their greasey, humid jobs whilst he spends his time attacking innocent prison workers. What a fucking legend, give the guy a fucking medal, what a brilliant man, a man of the ages, Bronson.
    Have to agree with you and Absurdistan on this one.
  • Nowt wrong with Bronson

And if my bin man covered himself in butter and kicked off in my street because arsenal won I would def be praising him

Why ???

Legend

yeah yeah, being a black hole for the tax payer and a danger to society what a legend. Can we get a statue of him put outside the valley? What a hero to the working man, who toil slavishly in their greasey, humid jobs whilst he spends his time attacking innocent prison workers. What a fucking legend, give the guy a fucking medal, what a brilliant man, a man of the ages, Bronson.

You wouldn't say that to his face. )
  • Er , of course not. No one would
  • Charlie is alright
  • Charlie is alright

If taken in reasonable amounts
  • Sponsored links:

• And bought from secret cozzers
  • As I said earlier, due to working for HMPS, I've spoken to Bronson very recently. In many ways he's become a bit of a caricature of himself and now lives off his legend because after all, he's not getting any younger. Don't get me wrong, he's still very fit and is definitely treated appropriately where security is concerned but he's usually good as gold with staff in an 'old school con' kind of way. When he does necessitate the use of force it's usually because he fancies a bit of sport to keep his hand in and to send a message out to other prisoners that he's still game. He doesn't attempt to deliberately hurt any one who's sent in to drag him off the yard but if it happens that's one of the perils of the job. In no way is he the most dangerous man in the system. He certainly wouldn't sneak up behind you and wrap a sock full of pool balls round your head or drag a blade down your face whilst you're chatting to your mum on the phone. Plenty of those and they're on normal location.

As it is, ol' Charlie remains segregated, up to his old tricks and whilst he's inside that is where he'll stay. He will never be put on normal location to protect him as much as to protect others. There would always be some little hard man who would want to be known as the one who 'did Charlie Bronson'.

Will he ever be released? I have no idea, that's what qualified psychologists are paid to decide along with the parole board.