Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester Away

I guess we will have a good pre season following at Portsmouth, Anyone planning the Colchester game? Me and 5 others are deciding between the two at the moment. I am already pre guessing the pompy game is going to be better for the atmosphere, got a few coming with who i reckon can be converted.

Who's going Col-U then?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure, I'm still recovering from Llera having a mare and getting dragged off at half time , but then I think of Paul Benson scoring a perfectly worldly of a goal and then having it chalked off so I think I'll see how the wind takes me, who've we've signed from the Belgium World Cup squad and whether we have a manager in charge whose name I know how to pronounce.
  • Options
    Well, I live there, so yes!
  • Options
    yeah only 45 mins up the road for me.
  • Options

I guess we will have a good pre season following at Portsmouth, Anyone planning the Colchester game? Me and 5 others are deciding between the two at the moment. I am already pre guessing the pompy game is going to be better for the atmosphere, got a few coming with who i reckon can be converted.

Who's going Col-U then?

Pompey will be a much better day/night than Col U.
  • Options

yeah only 45 mins up the road for me.

and me!
  • Options
    Billericay away on the 5th August.

This no doubt will be a development squad/whoever side.

Sorry for being picky but my Billericay mate told me about this today. This has been on their site since the 15th May, so why have we struggled to put it on ours?
  • Options
    What you think Colchester will be Devlopment squad? or Billericay
  • Options

What you think Colchester will be Devlopment squad? or Billericay

Billericay. Colchester has been confirmed as a first team friendly
  • Options
    Live there so yes from me.