Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

famous people you have met

Comments

• Options
    oh the bloke who used to play eddie yates in crossroads
  • Options
    Chizz said:

David Cameron. At a party at the Speaker's House, after the 2010 State Opening of Parliament. He's very, very shiny.

That's why Steve Bell draws him with a condom over his head.
  • Options
    Before I knew her, Noel Edmunds tried to pull my wife. He probably chose her because she's shorter than he is, which isn't easy.
  • Options
    Bruno Brookes was in the same hotel as me in Amsterdam last year....I know right
  • Options
    lolwray said:

i made a cup of tea for bruce forsyth once ..

Good game, good game...

• Options
    Bob Peeters in Charlton ASDA 5 mins ago. Good bloke. I chatted with him about his pie company but forgot to mention the managers job.
  • Options
    I know a girl whose dad is one of the Baron Knights..........and still gigging.
  • Options
    Got on same flight as Rolf Harris, he was doing drawings for kids entertaining them in the airport lounge, seemed really great & completely innocent at the time, parents were pleased as the kids were also getting free signed cartoons, unfortunately not so sure now
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Sepp Blatter

For 30 seconds. Had the balls to shake his hand and give him a knowing wink. Was then told by about 6 different people I had made a major mistake approaching him and why would I do such a thing. I was dressed in a suit at conference in the lobby of a hotel bar. @untouchable

I cant wash the stink off my hands and my eye still hurts.

Seeing him in real life he reminded me of Joan Rivers.
  • Options
    I was once trodden on by Dudley Sutton - the bloke who played Tinker in Lovejoy. I was on my knees stacking a cheap brand of dog food on to shelves in a very substandard supermarket called Leo's in Great Dunmow when he walked past and trod on the back of my legs. He barely registered my existence. It was a definite low point in my life ie on my knees, stacking a very poor brand of dog food (Chappie) onto a shelf in a rubbish supermarket and being trodden on by a P-list celebrity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dick Tydeman in the fox and hounds in Plumstead. Killer was there too.
  • Options
    Theo Foley in the Lord Herbert in Plumstead.
  • Options
    Douglas bader
  • Options
    Welly said:

Douglas bader

Don't say he was legless in the Bugle.
  • Options
    Met Sir Brad and Cav in Italy. Wiggo was excellent and had a chat, Cavendish was a bit off, but he had come off his bike the previous day and was in some pain.

• Options
    prince charles - school trip to Osborne house and he happened to be there
    chris kamara - drinks in the local near my office.
    jimmy page, Chris martin ( Coldplay ) - we were consultants on some renovations at there houses so met with both a few times, Mr page impressive guitar collection just a bit shit he's a Chelsea fan.
  • Options
    I am mates with TV's Craig Stevens. But nobody really knows him by name, they tend to look at him like "I know that guy..." which is funny when we go out for lunch cos women stare at him like crazy. We also call him TV's Craig Stevens at all times (he's a lovely guy and takes the joke well, even after the 1000th time).
  • Options
    Played snooker against Willie Thorne
    Played darts against Andy Fordham
    ( stuffed both times)

Met and spoke to.

Lester Piggott
    Alan Minter
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Stanley Tucci
    Anna Friel

• Options
    Seen plenty of celebs whilst wandering around Covent Garden but can't say I've actually met any except:

Martin Fowler's stalker from Eastenders (Alison Pargeter) was a regular temp at my place of work between acting jobs about 3 or 4 years ago, did a month working for me.

Also, Ronnie Ferreira from Eastenders and Craig Charles both stopped for a drink in the pub I used to run. That was pretty odd - they're only C/D List celebs, but my pub was probably Z-list.
  • Options

( stuffed both times)

Met and spoke to.

Lester Piggott
    Alan Minter
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Stanley Tucci
    Anna Friel

Unlike Willie Thorne and Andy Fordham, you didn't go in the ring with Alan Minter I take it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Accidentally collided with John Cleese in a crowded area near Oxford Circus
    Nearly ran over Kelly Holmes when she was out training round the streets of Hildenborough
    Saved a briefcase belonging to another passenger going into Fabio Capello's head on a flight to Manchester
    Nearly got run over by Kenny Sansom who had to brake sharply at pedestrian crossing in Bromley

There seems to be a theme going on here
  • Options
    edited June 2015

( stuffed both times)

Met and spoke to.

Lester Piggott
    Alan Minter
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Stanley Tucci
    Anna Friel

Unlike Willie Thorne and Andy Fordham, you didn't go in the ring with Alan Minter I take it.
    Or raced a horse against Lester Piggott !
    Having said that, Minter , who was opening a fete , was so drunk by 5 o'clock in the afternoon anybody would have beaten him in the ring.
  • Options
    I sold shoes to .....

Sir Anthony Quayle ( sent me a photo of him wearing them in red square)
    Bernard Cribbens
  • Options
    Prince Philip, Mary Quant, Bob Monkhouse, Robert Powell, Tommy Cooper, Paul Daniels, Lynn Davies (with his Olympic medal), Sir Edmund Hilary, The entire QPR team in a smoke filled Dressing Room in the Forties, Joe Bugner, Bill Pertwee,
    Julio Iglesias, Shirley Eaton, Benny Hill.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    not exactly met but heard former MI5 boss Dame Stella Rimmington speak at an event this week. Aparrently agents don't have numbers, they have codenames and she likes Daniel Craig as James Bond.
  • Options
    The Queen's my grandma.
  • Options
    George Melly
    Nigel Worthington
    Joanna Lumley
    Sonia from Eastenders
    David Gedge (not very famous unless you like the Wedding Present)
    Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto & Sofia the First
  • Options
    mike gatting

(yes and he did eat a lot )