Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

If he's been released by two clubs and hasn't even been given a loan spell or anything I'm not sure this kids gonna make it but I'm happy to be proven wrong! After all I've never seen the kid play and anyway what do I know...

Who's made the decision though?
  • Options
    Welcome Kurtis.
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind signing Sordell and N'Gog on free transfers.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

If he's been released by two clubs and hasn't even been given a loan spell or anything I'm not sure this kids gonna make it but I'm happy to be proven wrong! After all I've never seen the kid play and anyway what do I know...

Who's made the decision though?
    Jason Euell i would suggest had some input from what the official site says.
  • Options
    Just shows how some players are released early or maybe they mature later than others. Seems that clubs now want to pay over £20m for Shaw.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Just shows how some players are released early or maybe they mature later than others. Seems that clubs now want to pay over £20m for Shaw.

Not quite on the same level but Michael Turner springs to mind.
  • Options
    Eric Tie Bi linked with us. Defensive midfielder. Out of contract end of June.

Playing in league 1 in France.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Didn't he come on trial in Powell's time?

• Options
    Pretty sure we was linked to him last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Linked where ?
  • Options
    13 May 2014 15:28:58
    Charlton Athletic are keeping tabs on Tonbridge Angels defender Sonny Miles after Dorian Dervite looks set to join Bolton Wanderers. They are also believed to be interested in Moses Odubajo after the winger's impressive season at Leyton Orient, although they will wait until after the Play-Offs to make an enquiry.
  • Options
    Wouldn't take any notice of the football rumours site at all !
    Although I do rate odubajo
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It will go ape on here if we replace DD with a non-league player...probably just mischief making? (See...I am trying to stay calm and positive...)
  • Options
    Odubajo looked decent for LO. Although not sure he can make the step up and still look as dangerous.
  • Options

Odubajo looked decent for LO. Although not sure he can make the step up and still look as dangerous.

Bolasie made the step up, so its sometimes worth a gamble. For every Danny Green there is a Yannick Bolasie :-)
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

ummmm.... isn't he the product of one of our old "global partnerships" in ivory coast?

he was supposed to come to us years ago

• Options
    interesting that Bi once signed for Liege, FROM CHARLTON!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Moses Odubajo is class on football manager! haha.

Young with lots of first team experience, his contracts up at the end of next season i think, so orient might want to cash in.
  • Options

Young with lots of first team experience, his contracts up at the end of next season i think, so orient might want to cash in.

Do defences part when he runs through the middle of them?
  • Options

Do defences part when he runs through the middle of them?
    Only if they play in red
  • Options
    Madz said:

Bolasie made the step up, so its sometimes worth a gamble. For every Danny Green there is a Yannick Bolasie :-)
    Unfortunately for Charlton for every Yannick Bolasie there is also a Stuart Fleetwood.. Luke Holden.. Chris Dickson.. (Some bloke from Tooting who I cant remember)
  • Options

Madz said:

Unfortunately for Charlton for every Yannick Bolasie there is also a Stuart Fleetwood.. Luke Holden.. Chris Dickson.. (Some bloke from Tooting who I cant remember)
    Dorian Smith?
  • Options

Madz said:

Dorian Smith?
    Thats the fella... thank you :-)
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Luke shaw was released by arsenal Chelsea and Fulham before being picked up by Southampton

I have no probs signing youngsters and putting them I'm the development squad

As much as that would be a cool story he was with Saints since the age of 8 so unless Chelsea Arsenal and Fulham had a 7 year old on their books it's unlikely
    Na your wrong mate he was at arsenal and Chelsea for a bit and had a 3 week trial at Fulham .
  • Options
    Well if he was born in Kingston (as it says on Wiki) then I guess he could have been at one of the London clubs before his family may have moved to Southampton
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!