Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do you like tailorised signing on cars?

Comments

• I knew it! But had to check just in case.
  • My heart jumped then i thought na its a wind up and yes i was right DAMN
  • Oh how we all rolled on the floor laughing ....
  • I HOPE YOU DISCOVER YOUR PARENTS ONE DAY!!
  • It's not funny at all....... :-(
  • pissed off i didnt get an eminem ticket....
  • edited May 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• can you be reported for abuse Dave 21?

lol lolwray
  • In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon ... I Eddard of house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die
  • Attention seaker
  • The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
  • Arrghhh. Not funny!
  • me and my humour...taking the walk of shame
  • I don't get it.
  • If you click on the link its a company called diego signs and wraps the original title of the thread was "diego signs".
  • Ah - Was you asked to change the original title ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah - Was you asked to change the original title ?

Nah I just thought id save a few dissapointed faces.
  • Same wit with the Elephant woman or whatever that was all about.
  • RobRob
    edited May 2014
    Dave2l said:

If you click on the link its a company called diego signs and wraps the original title of the thread was "diego signs".

I'm glad you explained that. I had no clue what was going on. Very funny. Not
  • I misread it. I thought it said Diego sings and raps. I thought what a talented young man, he is.