Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options
    I know we don't usually decorate agents while still on active service but surely a CL gong for special agent Ollie?

As for the Spanners they need a purge and clear out via L1. They will be back to haunt our dreams soon enough.

Still cant see past one last fuck up against them, for the time being.

SLL and his mates will have to endure but I am sure they will enjoy the ride regardless.
  • Options
    Can't believe how cocky some of us are getting.
    You know the curse will strike again.
    Will only take something like Watt and Johnson or Henderson to get injured - the rest will bottle it and normal service is resumed
  • Options
    Holloway sacked
  • Options
    Harris favourite to come in
  • Options
    Noooooo Neil Harris in charge until end of season.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Holloway sacked

Bad news...they will get a 'bounce' with Harris in charge.
  • Options
    Shows what I know! Million quid termination, see you later Ian. Little bit too late I think though.
  • Options
    they're gonna jam , fluke, scape their spawny filthy lives out of it
  • Options

Shows what I know! Million quid termination, see you later Ian. Little bit too late I think though.

Nice little earner then.
  • Options
    Fck sake. Just when I thought we had a chance against them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hopefully if they have a little upturn from the change it will be over by the time we face them.
  • Options
    This can go either way.. They will start winning every game or losing every game.
  • Options
    First thought in my mind is that they are gonna fluke their way out of it - AGAIN.

Looking at the league table though, someone will need to drop off a cliff, and they will need to go on a play off form run. Cant imagine Fulham with all their talent dropping below them. Must be Rotherham they will be targeting.
  • Options
    They need to win 7 or 8 out of 10 games.

Bolton away
    Brighton home
    Brentford away
    Charlton home
    Watford home
    Wigan home
    Cardiff away
    Derby home
    Wolves away

Also Blackburn away to be arranged.
  • Options

This can go either way.. They will start winning every game or losing every game.

...Or drawing every game!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Holloway sacked

FFS!
  • Options

I hate this kind of thing, awarded for failure.
  • Options
    Surely the big one is Wigan. Only a win in that game will do.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Bolton away
    Brighton home
    Brentford away
    Charlton home
    Watford home
    Wigan home
    Cardiff away
    Derby home
    Wolves away

I think they only need to win six, which is us plus five. Still a tall order though. The next two are crucial.
  • Options

I know we don't usually decorate agents while still on active service but surely a CL gong for special agent Ollie?

As for the Spanners they need a purge and clear out via L1. They will be back to haunt our dreams soon enough.

Still cant see past one last fuck up against them, for the time being.

SLL and his mates will have to endure but I am sure they will enjoy the ride regardless.

I am not sure about decorating agent Ollie. Yes, he has done significant damage, but at Palace he was discovered before he could complete the job and now at Millwall, he has been outed before the job is fully complete. Granted, it looks like he may have scuppered them below the waterline, but the mission success is not yet 100% guaranteed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Obsessed
  • Options
    and you wouldnt be come on give us something to enjoy
  • Options
    Millwall Fan,in all seriousness,do you think Harris' appointment will give you a sufficient 'bounce' to dig you out of the hole you are in?
  • Options

Obsessed

I thought Millwall didn't care?
  • Options
    Anything less than three points from their next two. Bolton A and Brighton H and it will be a mountain to climb regardless of their customary three points v Charlton. Still think they look doomed.
  • Options
    We won't beat them
  • Options

Surely the big one is Wigan. Only a win in that game will do.

Plenty of big games before that. If they don't start winning soon, they'll be down before they even play Wigan
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Bolton away
    Brighton home
    Brentford away
    Charlton home
    Watford home
    Wigan home
    Cardiff away
    Derby home
    Wolves away

Nasty little run in.

They've got to play 4 of the top 8 ........ all still with a realistic chance of automatic promotion or playoffs.

And they must beat Bolton and Brighton to cut the gap.