Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options
    Well more scum fans turn up to see us , than Charlton turn up to see your lot when our home and away support is over a season bigger than yours
    So you do the math
  • Options

Totally obsessed. And you say you are OUR cup final?? Haha. I suppose the irony of that is lost on most of you lot. See you next season for our usual 4 to 6 points.

To sum up your fans. You got to the semi final of the FA cup last season, beat one another up live on TV and their were numerous reports of widespread cocaine use of said fans. That is all.
  • Options

Totally obsessed. And you say you are OUR cup final?? Haha. I suppose the irony of that is lost on most of you lot. See you next season for our usual 4 to 6 points.

Were obsessed ?? it's u trolling us on our forum!!!

• Options
    edited May 2014

Still, they will have two cup finals next season.

Playing us home & away.

Could be three mate like this season's last game sell out in a relegation decider...................... unless of course it is against us :-0
  • Options
    think more spanners turned up against Bournemouth than against us yesterday,just looked and Bournemouth only took 1,300 there
  • Options

Well more scum fans turn up to see us , than Charlton turn up to see your lot when our home and away support is over a season bigger than yours
    So you do the math

We have loads turn up v Charlton because you're 3 miles down the road, it's a local derby,there's family and friend connection etc. you get less because a fair few of your lot bottle the fixture, probably don't bring their families, believe the hype in the press and on sites like this. That explain the 'math'.
    But despite that, if you seriously think we care about you even a fraction of what you care about us, then you're deluded mate.

• Options
    Oh, and our cup final is usually a, well cup final. Have you had one in recent history?
  • Options

So you do the math

We have loads turn up v Charlton because you're 3 miles down the road, it's a local derby,there's family and friend connection etc. you get less because a fair few of your lot bottle the fixture, probably don't bring their families, believe the hype in the press and on sites like this. That explain the 'math'.
    But despite that, if you seriously think we care about you even a fraction of what you care about us, then you're deluded mate.

So you are here why exactly ?

• Options
    'cos he's a very silly boy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I've been coming on here because you're our local rivals and we've been in a relegation battle together most of the season, so some of the stuff on here has made good reading.

And cos I'm a very silly boy.
  • Options
    Just see this in The Mirror, Jesus Christ, you lot are like a poor mans crystal palace! Hahaha
  • Options
    Meanwhile at the Den, no foam hands, no fancy dress, no ultras. Proper fans, proper club. AMF!!!
    Deffo off now. Have a good summer. Come on England!!!
  • Options

Meanwhile at the Den, no foam hands, no fancy dress, no ultras. Proper fans, proper club, proper cnuts. AMF!!!

fixed

• Options

Meanwhile at the Den of cu*ts, no foam hands, no fancy dress, no ultras. Proper fans, proper club. AMF!!!

• Options
    He'll be back.
    Like piles, just when you think you've got'em beat.
  • Options
    You lot don't need fancy dress wot wiv all dat proper nawty geezer gear you all wear.
  • Options
    He's probably been on the Barnsley and Doncaster forums too.
  • Options
    IA said:

He's probably been on the Barnsley and Doncaster forums too.

Taking full advantage of the bank holiday weekend.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Meanwhile at the Den, no foam hands, no fancy dress, no ultras. Proper fans, proper club. AMF!!!

Missing you already numpty!
  • Options
    Still don't know why they run on the pitch? Wasn't ever in the bottom 3 at anytime on Saturday but the run on the pitch like they won the world cup
  • Options
    Gumbo said:

Still don't know why they run on the pitch? Wasn't ever in the bottom 3 at anytime on Saturday but the run on the pitch like they won the world cup

No, no, no, it's the hamsters that won the World Cup, don't get the two mixed up, they won't like it.
  • Options

Gumbo said:

No, no, no, it's the hamsters that won the World Cup, don't get the two mixed up, they won't like it.
    Sorry must read up on my history
  • Options
    To be fair to Holloway - they looked gone at one point! We owe them a good thrashing - roll on next season.
  • Options

To be fair to Holloway - they looked gone at one point! We owe them a good thrashing - roll on next season.

don't say that because we all know that dosnt happen,it will one day.It was the four points from us which kept them up.

• Options
    It is overdue and I feel it coming
  • Options

It is overdue and I feel it coming

Hope you've got a downstairs loo :-)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I do, but won't be needing it - next season is the season for stuffing it up the Spanners. We have finished above them for the past two seasons after all.
  • Options

We have finished above them for the past two seasons after all.

Nothing to say. I just wanted to read that again.