Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options

All this local derby love in is nonsense

I hope the spanners go down in as painful way as possible

Preferably a late Yann goal to seal a 4-0 defeat

Na, preferably Yann scoring a 1-0 winner in the 94th minute.
  • Options
    I would Yann to score in the 94th minute to send Millwall down. As he turns to celebrate, he pulls up his top to reveal a T-shirt saying thats for all the Charlton fans!
  • Options
    Love the Holloway comment -

Ian Holloway is confident Millwall will stay up and has set his sights on getting the club into the Premier League.

“Relegation is just the first challenge,” he said. “Our target is to get to the Premier League. Hopefully, we can dig ourselves out of this because I am happy here and I want to build something - he is funny .....

• Options
    Activate Charlton's Trojan Horse, Yann to score a hatrick!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Would love to see the Spanners go down in the most painful way going.Whatever that might be.
  • Options
    Toolbox sold out for the last game ...... Carpenters required to fix the woodwork that they have crawled out from!!!
  • Options
    Is it really sold out ? Been advertising the game and ticket prices on talksport all week
  • Options
    Is it this one:

• Options
    Absolutely no chance. Move on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

I think Bolton will beat Birmingham - so other results wouldn't matter. Not sure how many Birmingham fans will be travelling to The Reebock but my guess is that if they lose it will turn nasty.

Quite a lot according to the BBC website. Alas I feel Millwall are safe. Needs 3 results to go against them if they are to go down, just can't see it happen....oh well, chance to beat them next season and improve our dismal record.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Is it this one:

Or is it this: http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/product/2205/MFC_Pro_Sports_Watch

Either way it will never keep good time......
  • Options

Would love to see the Spanners go down in the most painful way going.Whatever that might be.

same here, i've never got people who look forward to playing them. The astmosphere is dire and the result usually worse.

• Options
    It would be great but bit won't happen
  • Options
    Everyone saying it won't happen - if we were in their position, what would you be saying then?

Believe.
  • Options
    When they went down last time, the results went against them, here's hoping for a repeat.
  • Options
    I put what I call a "Millwall to be relegated" accumulator on. That is, us beating Blackpool, Donny beating Leicester, Bournemouth beating Millwall (Some french guy may score... Boo...!) and Birmingham to beat Bolton... 187/1 on betfair... Good luck Donny!
  • Options
    It's not gana happen.

Oh well. Just hope Ollie doesn't turn them into a mid table side next season.

Hope we keep Riga.
  • Options
    the only one on my accy not going well. FFS millwall.
  • Options
    nearly 16,000 spanners turned up at the tool box today,they kept Kermo quiet as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey nearly a decent crowd.
  • Options
    They'll never be decent ;0)
  • Options
    Hopefully this thread can be rerun for next season.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Is it this one:

Considering most spanners don't know how to read a watch can't see many being sold.
  • Options
    Sod it, going to take my Yann POTY vote back !
  • Options
    Still, they will have two cup finals next season.

Playing us home & away.
  • Options

Still, they will have two cup finals next season.

Playing us home & away.

So, is it easier to start next season with -6 points and save us money & heartache playing them ?

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I try to: I think I have seen our last 6 wins over them, but it has taken me 42 years.....
  • Options
    Totally obsessed. And you say you are OUR cup final?? Haha. I suppose the irony of that is lost on most of you lot. See you next season for our usual 4 to 6 points.