Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options
    Next up for Millwall are :

Middlesbrough A
    Rotherham H
    Swansea A
    Sheffield Weds H
    Hull City A

Seven points would be a good haul.
  • Options
    Still think they’ll be a championship club next season. Will be tight though
  • Options

Next up for Millwall are :

Middlesbrough A
    Rotherham H
    Swansea A
    Sheffield Weds H
    Hull City A

Seven points would be a good haul.

Cant see them getting anything in the away games, but Rotherham and Sheff Wed play closer to the Route zero, anti-football game that Millwall play (ie lump it up to Morison, hope to get a free-kick, and then lump it up to Cooper), so 4 at most for me.
  • Options
    they also have a cup tie which they will play a strong side in and hopefully get taken to a replay and lose.
  • Options

18 goals conceded in the last 15 minutes of games this season. Sounds like they have the fitness levels of a pub team.

Needed like and LOL went for LOL
  • Options
    Ha! A point but a late kick in the bollocks like that felt like a win to me.
  • Options

18 goals conceded in the last 15 minutes of games this season. Sounds like they have the fitness levels of a pub team.

Well the pub team did it again yesterday - conceded a 90th minute penalty to drop another vital 2 points.
  • Options

Well the pub team did it again yesterday - conceded a 90th minute penalty to drop another vital 2 points.
    With Reading, Ipswich, Wigan and Rotherham all losing it was definitely a point gained.
  • Options

With Reading, Ipswich, Wigan and Rotherham all losing it was definitely a point gained.
    You keep telling yourself that.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

You keep telling yourself that.

No need. The facts back up my assertion.
  • Options
    They’re not going anywhere, there’s three worse than them. The demise of millwall is a slow burner, they’ve got worse from last season and will probably do the same again next season.
  • Options

They’re not going anywhere, there’s three worse than them. The demise of millwall is a slow burner, they’ve got worse from last season and will probably do the same again next season.

We're 5 points behind where we were at last season after matchday 28, which isn't bad going considering the usual 2nd season syndrome.
  • Options

We're 5 points behind where we were at last season after matchday 28, which isn't bad going considering the usual 2nd season syndrome.
    Well you did go on a superb run from roughly this point, would be hard to replicate that as it was promotion form. I think you’ll finish a long way off last years tally thus showing clear 2nd season syndrome, but then again I didn’t see that run coming last season.

I think the hard fact is you have to spend what was premier league money just 10/15 years ago in the championship now, something “if” we get up there will find out the hard way too.
  • Options
    Sadly they will be absolutely fine.
  • Options

Well you did go on a superb run from roughly this point, would be hard to replicate that as it was promotion form. I think you’ll finish a long way off last years tally thus showing clear 2nd season syndrome, but then again I didn’t see that run coming last season.

I think the hard fact is you have to spend what was premier league money just 10/15 years ago in the championship now, something “if” we get up there will find out the hard way too.
    That run of form coincided with Ben Marshall coming in on loan (which has happened again) and, by all accounts, he was superb on Saturday as well.

Our biggest problem at the moment is strikers. With both Bradshaw and Elliott both out we are extremely thin on the ground up front.

I make you right, though. We'll finish a good 15-20 points shy of last seasons tally unless, of course, we have another decent run.
  • Options

Let's not forget that the spanners were once top in Dec and got relegated on the last day of the season.
  • Options

Let's not forget that the spanners were once top in Dec and got relegated on the last day of the season.
    Ahhh. The good old days.

• Options
    Talk on C Live last night that Millwall are in for Grant.

They'll survive this year, but you figure that next season will be much tougher what with Us,Pompey and Sunderland likely to be in the Champs- a much tougher division than this year.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Talk on C Live last night that Millwall are in for Grant.

They'll survive this year, but you figure that next season will be much tougher what with Us,Pompey and Sunderland likely to be in the Champs- a much tougher division than this year.

I've also heard this but it seems like nothing more than speculation at the moment.

Harris does tend to keep his cards close to his chest and may be doing so now as Grant has been linked with moves elsewhere as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whispers that the spanners are after Charlie Austin on loan. My oh my, BBW will be wetting his pants if that rumour comes true.
  • Options
    LOL - they won't be getting Austin. Someone challenging for play-offs would gazump them. He's been playing this season for Soton. No way he goes to the Spanners - more likely even Spurs would make a move on a short-term deal.
  • Options
    Best. Night. Ever.

Hope you enjoyed fleetwood, or whoever it was you was playing.

#millsmall
  • Options
    Hahaha must be good fella, on here..
  • Options

Best. Night. Ever.

#millsmall

Reports of trouble at the game, sadly predictable.

• Options

Best. Night. Ever.

#millsmall

Such a great night you came onto a Charlton Forum, awwwww you got no friends.

You celebrate winning thanks to a handball and cutting an Everton fan with a knife
  • Options
    Millwall knock out a premiership side to progress to the 5th round of the FA Cup.

Charlton Athletic demonstrate their promotion ambitions by selling their 14 goal striker.