Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018

I remember on Tuesday 7th March 2017 when Tony Watt scored a last minute winner for Charlton against Scunthorpe. Lucky b*st*rds.

I remember when Johnny Jackson scored a last minute winner for Charlton against QPR in 2014. Jammy f*ckers.

I remember in 2004 when Rommedahl scored a last minute winner against Palace. Does their luck ever run out?

WOW !

I was at all those matches & don't remember those dates as clearly as you !

Are you sure you're not a closet Addick ?
    Googled 'last minute Charlton equalisers' and, BAM, there they were. It was a beautiful moment, Fan.
  • Options

I remember on Tuesday 7th March 2017 when Tony Watt scored a last minute winner for Charlton against Scunthorpe. Lucky b*st*rds.

I remember when Johnny Jackson scored a last minute winner for Charlton against QPR in 2014. Jammy f*ckers.

I remember in 2004 when Rommedahl scored a last minute winner against Palace. Does their luck ever run out?

WOW !

Googled 'last minute Charlton equalisers' and, BAM, there they were. It was a beautiful moment, Fan.
    And yet u missed last saturdays haha.

Chris Solly with a belter
  • Options

WOW !

Actually, according to latest statistics, I missed 41.
    Yes, you need to increase the sample size of the people from which you glean thoughts and views... matches you analyse.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

WOW !

Actually, according to latest statistics, I missed 41.
    Yes, you need to increase the sample size of the people from which you glean thoughts and views... matches you analyse.
    Are you suggesting that I covet a certain football forum that has an even smaller, and undoubtedly more hyped and bravado inducing, opinion pool?

I believe there is a gentleman on here that already does that :wink:
  • Options

Another defeat and into the bottom 3 they go.

Is now a bad time to bump this thread? :smiley::wink:
  • Options

Same old MF, win a game and straight on the Charlton forum. Stupid cunt.
  • Options
    Good result for Millwall, though you couldn't have asked for a better time to play Villa. Can currently only dream about having a side like that down the Valley again.
  • Options

Well done, u won a home match against a team in tumoil and are now 1 point above relegation.

Well done millwall, best result of the weekend obviously I mean if a fan of yours in bragging about the result on another teams forum less than an hour after the final whistle it must be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ha ha here he is! You went missing for about a month when you were losing every game, thought you'd forgotten your login info! Well done though, you've now you've reached the dizzy heights of............20th. You must be buzzing.
  • Options
    no matter how wank the scum are they are streets ahead footballing wise of our pissy wankstain of vinegar experiment
  • Options

I bet even my Chinese will be shite.
  • Options

Well done, u won a home match against a team in tumoil and are now 1 point above relegation.

Well done millwall, best result of the weekend obviously I mean if a fan of yours in bragging about the result on another teams forum less than an hour after the final whistle it must be.
    :smiley: oh calm down you two, laying on the sofa, watching the scores coming in (couldn’t get there today) and I went on my phone, it’s 2018, it only takes a second lol

Our three rivals lost today and we won, that doesn’t happen very often, if I can’t have a pop back now when can I? Chill x
  • Options

Ha ha here he is! You went missing for about a month when you were losing every game, thought you'd forgotten your login info! Well done though, you've now you've reached the dizzy heights of............20th. You must be buzzing.
    20th in the leage above us, hardly the greatest time to be a Charlton fan, is it.
  • Options

no matter how wank the scum are they are streets ahead footballing wise of our pissy wankstain of vinegar experiment

U ok hun?
  • Options
    Wife's cousin went (they support) Villa, had a drink in the Rockingham (Elephant and Castle).....apart from the result they had a good day out.
  • Options
    Hahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Time to bump this again.

3-2 up in the 92nd minute and lose 4-3.

Now only out of the bottom 3 on goal difference, but they do have an easy-ish run of games over the next month or so.

Would like to like and lol but decided it's so funny you get a lol!
  • Options
    We would be well pissed off if we were 3-2 up in the 92nd minute and lost !
  • Options

We would be well pissed off if we were 3-2 up in the 92nd minute and lost !

Yeah but we didn't, they did. I almost can't wait for work on Monday now.
  • Options
    Priceless
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Right Move website experiencing heavy traffic tonight, you can't beat a three up four down in Bermondsey :joy:

Excellent
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Wow. Hadn't realised it was quite that late. I almost feel sorry for them. Great finish.
  • Options
    great stream too.
    are all the games on there?