Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Holloway is shit, but so is mill walls recruitment, lomas then holloway, well done

Not to mention all the (quite obviously) shite players that he's brought in - tbh, when a side goes down, there's always other clubs circling around for the better players, but i cant think of any at Millwall that are better than what we currently have.
    Was talking to my brother about this the other day, not including loan signings they have, the only player that could play in the championship next season is Forde (and with that I mean lower championship, maybe a newly promoted club)
  • edited March 2015
    I've figured it out...

We beat Millwall on Easter Friday, and then just let Fulham beat us the following Tuesday. Job done.
  • they are not down yet and in any way shape or form we can help them go down I will accept and if that means losing to Fulham so be it
  • No no no. Tango speaks the truth here. We beat Millwall (believe it when I see it, but why not do it this year?) and then do the same to the west London shower tuesday. Why should we want to lose to anyone when Millwall lose to absolutely everyone?
  • As true fans of the beautiful game you will share the agony that is so clearly playing across this tortured "mind". Look how the specimen struggles with his desire to be "Millwall" but admits that he will never be "Millwall" as he has not been able to find it in his genetics to assault the public. Although the Knut you mug shit shit shit has mastered the call of the real "Millwall", this impersonator has decided to give up his attempt to be "MIllwall" and will now return to pub supporting Chelsea in time to win the league and watch some late stage Champions League.

tonytowneronthewing says:

March 7, 2015 at 18:23

did not see the incident as i will not attend again till he has gone....but I can imagine the passion of a real Millwall supporter who can see that this kunt is just mugging the club off....Old school real Millwall ethics would almost compel a man to try and have a go at him....I know it would be a real pain for many like it is for me but I support the growing call to boycott games ....we can not stay up now so it makes no difference.....hit Berylson where it might hurt him until he ships up or ships out

Was talking to a Millwall supporter last Tuesday, I was smiling, having watched a great game. He was not. He said Berylson is looking to sell anyway, but is hampered by them not owning all of the ground and its surroundings.

Still. We have to beat them this year cos it may be the last chance for a while

• cafctom said:

I've figured it out...

We beat Millwall on Easter Friday, and then just let Fulham beat us the following Tuesday. Job done.

I don't think they need any assistance with getting relegated. Let them do it themselves.
  • Had a chat to two Millwall supporting golfing mates yesterday. Both are very depressed and resigned to relegation. The overall ownership situation is depressing and both were very envious of what we have going on with RD at the moment. That was a bit of a "smell the coffee moment" form e I have to say.
  • The sun is out
    The sky is blue
    There's not a cloud to spoil the view
    But we're losing, losing to the Spanners!
  • Sponsored links:

• 10 years? Has it been that long since the last one?
  • E-cafc said:

10 years? Has it been that long since the last one?

20 years in December
  • Dave2l said:

If millwall are 15pts adrift by the time we play em.

We beat them and send em down.

That would be something.

Unfortunately it can't happen anymore, someone I think it was @Absurdistan although I could be wrong, put all the permutations up on another thread Fulham had to beat Bournemouth
    Stig Moderator
    March 7
    Sorry Callum, but it's not just Fulham. For Millwall to be relegated, it has to be impossible for them to catch anyone. The way that the combination of fixtures pans out means that we'd need Fulham to drop points against Leeds and Huddersfield (because in turn they need to drop points to other clubs). If Fulham drop points the these two then they'll be able to be caught.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2113213/#Comment_2113213
  • Who's for a chorus of 'We'll never play you again' at The Den? Swiftly followed by 'Going down' and then 'Tony Watt Watt Watt' when he completes his hat-trick?
  • edited March 2015

Had a chat to two Mbillwall supporting golfing mates yesterday. Both are very depressed and resigned to relegation. The overall ownership situation is depressing and both were very envious of what we have going on with RD at the moment. That was a bit of a "smell the coffee moment" form e I have to say.

Before your recent upturn in form, everyone on here wanted RD out!! Was more depressing on here than the Millwall boards until then.

We are long gone. Still paying off Lomas, can't afford to sack Holloway, lots of players out of contract this summer, it could continue to get worse before it gets better. Think that has to happen without Holloway. He has lost the plot. Tactics are alarming. So many useless players down there.

Roll on several new grounds to tick off the list next year, always a silver lining. I'm also very tempted to give our game on Good Friday a miss. Even you cannot fail to beat us this year and I fear it may be a thrashing. Be ready for the pitch invasions, chair & coin throwing, abuse to the manager and a good riot outside. Been over 10 years, we are due another one.
    If Holloway were to be sacked which according to the programme notes for the Norwich match seems unlikely then who ? Harris in the short term but he's already knocked it back on a permanent basis before.

Is Berylson really looking to sell up ? Not seen that other than by one post in here. In those programme notes he was espousing his commitment and heralding the £40 million he's already spent as evidence of his continuing support.

• It seems a bit weird that they can’t afford to buy Holloway off – and that this fact has got out. It will hardly help the situation. Maybe the chairman should say he backs Holloway for a football rather than financial reason. I won’t go to Millwall as I refuse to give them my money, but looking forward to the good beating we are going to give them. It is long overdue.
  • Be ready for the pitch invasions, chair & coin throwing, abuse to the manager and a good riot outside. Been over 10 years, we are due another one.

You sound like Clemenza in The Godfather - have the mattresses been ordered?

• Who's for a chorus of 'We'll never play you again' at The Den? Swiftly followed by 'Going down' and then 'Tony Watt Watt Watt' when he completes his hat-trick?

No, we should learn our lesson after last time.

• Sponsored links:

• It seems a bit weird that they can’t afford to buy Holloway off – and that this fact has got out. It will hardly help the situation. Maybe the chairman should say he backs Holloway for a football rather than financial reason. I won’t go to Millwall as I refuse to give them my money, but looking forward to the good beating we are going to give them. It is long overdue.

I'd settle for a scrappy 1-0 win even if they come on here and say we were rubbish/lucky etc.
  • edited March 2015

E-cafc said:

10 years? Has it been that long since the last one?

20 years in December
    Think he meant since the last riot !
  • Had a chat to two Millwall supporting golfing mates yesterday. Both are very depressed and resigned to relegation. The overall ownership situation is depressing and both were very envious of what we have going on with RD at the moment. That was a bit of a "smell the coffee moment" form e I have to say.

We are long gone. Still paying off Lomas, can't afford to sack Holloway
    Simple solution.

Put Holloway on gardening leave and bring back Lomas
  • Its turning into a perfect storm as far as our feral neighbours are concerned. Not one to miss a dig at them of course but I do feel sor..r...

Nah feck em, they'll still turn us over!

Before your recent upturn in form, everyone on here wanted RD out!! Was more depressing on here than the Millwall boards until then.

We are long gone. Still paying off Lomas, can't afford to sack Holloway, lots of players out of contract this summer, it could continue to get worse before it gets better. Think that has to happen without Holloway. He has lost the plot. Tactics are alarming. So many useless players down there.

Roll on several new grounds to tick off the list next year, always a silver lining. I'm also very tempted to give our game on Good Friday a miss. Even you cannot fail to beat us this year and I fear it may be a thrashing. Be ready for the pitch invasions, chair & coin throwing, abuse to the manager and a good riot outside. Been over 10 years, we are due another one.
    Looking forward to it SLL

Best Post of the year

• Millwall relegation watch.

Must be 24hr watch, currently 23.00