Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Options

cabbles said:

Standing on the pitch in front of the away fans after beating Leicester in the FA Cup last season, that bloke punching that Spurs fan, is this what they mean by hostile?

I suppose we could have punched a defenceless animal instead, right?
    you can do much better than that BBW.
    Tit for tat, Baldy, tit for tat.
    Try wit instead of tit you're much better at it. Or there's always HoF where you can just say cunt a lot.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Fuck off mate.

You okay, hun? :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2017

cabbles said:

Standing on the pitch in front of the away fans after beating Leicester in the FA Cup last season, that bloke punching that Spurs fan, is this what they mean by hostile?

Try wit instead of tit you're much better at it. Or there's always HoF where you can just say cunt a lot.
    I know I am, you know I am, but sometimes you have to bring yourself down to the level of the antagonists.

HoF is shite, to be honest.
  • Options

cabbles said:

I know I am, you know I am, but sometimes you have to bring yourself down to the level of the antagonists.

You come across as a decent bloke to me BBW.
    People are pissed of on here because of how we have played our last couple of games.
    Not your fault we are shite.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

cabbles said:

People are pissed of on here because of how we have played our last couple of games.
    You'll be fine this season, mate.

If you're not in the play offs come the end of the season I'll be staggered. Keep Holmes fit, and don't sell him in January (although I'd like us to put a cheeky bid in for him), and you'll win more than you lose/draw.

Banter aside I'd rather see you in the Campionship than a few that are there currently. Always end up in Blackheath after our games, chatting with a fair few of yours.
  • Options

cabbles said:

You'll be fine this season, mate.

If you're not in the play offs come the end of the season I'll be staggered. Keep Holmes fit, and don't sell him in January (although I'd like us to put a cheeky bid in for him), and you'll win more than you lose/draw.

Banter aside I'd rather see you in the Campionship than a few that are there currently. Always end up in Blackheath after our games, chatting with a fair few of yours.
    Campionship? Must be an in tents league to play in.
  • Options

cabbles said:

You're alright BBW - I have a lot of time for you and Millwall fan on here

Harris still has a face I want to punch though

Well done on your win
  • Options
    yours is bigger than mine..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope you stay up, the selhurst shithouses come down along with West Ham and we go up. I'll def buy a season ticket again next year even if the Belgians are still here.
  • Options

Time to resurrect this thread i think.

Beaten 1-0 at home by Burton today. 1 win in 6, slipped to 19th and only 5 points off the bottom 3.

Excellent... thought they'd been doing a lot better than that actually
  • Options
    Happy days
  • Options
    Next five fixtures will define their season.

Sunderland A
    Hull H
    Fulham A
    Sheffield Utd H
    Villa A

I can see five points from that.

• Options

Next five fixtures will define their season.

Sunderland A
    Hull H
    Fulham A
    Sheffield Utd H
    Villa A

I can see five points from that.

Could be less.
  • Options
    I had a feeling they might lose today. Millwall often do better against the "big" teams & the needle games, when the crowd intimidate the opposition. I always fancy them to beat Leeds & Cardiff etc and struggle against the small clubs with minimal support.
  • Options
    They'll come back now.
  • Options

I had a feeling they might lose today. Millwall often do better against the "big" teams & the needle games, when the crowd intimidate the opposition. I always fancy them to beat Leeds & Cardiff etc and struggle against the small clubs with minimal support.

Think this is pretty much spot on. They always seem to beat Leeds and of course they never lose to us!
  • Options

Think this is pretty much spot on. They always seem to beat Leeds and of course they never lose to us!
    That’s why they’ve always up for their cup final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb result. Well done Burton.
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Can someone explain to the spanners where a lion comes from.
    There are no lions in England (quoth Ian brown)
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Pond life
  • Options
    Well done Marvin Sordell #madeincharlton!
  • Options
    As if they’re going down
  • Options

As if they’re going down

It’s happened before.

• Options
    Not this season , they are pretty solid , with a gd of zero they unfortunately aren’t pony enough
    They are 5 points from relegation and 8 from the play offs , if they’d won today I doubt we’d be thinking they had a chance of going up.

Sad times , as some of our fans get an erection about being 4th in League One and winning in the checked shirt competition

Far cough Roly you twunt
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Scum