Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Gumbo said:

Still don't know why they run on the pitch? Wasn't ever in the bottom 3 at anytime on Saturday but the run on the pitch like they won the world cup

Last game of the season tradition. Many clubs up & down the country do it. Even QPR did it. Too many years in the premier league for you has sanitised that fun part of the final game when the kids (& big kids) run on.
  • Well more scum fans turn up to see us , than Charlton turn up to see your lot when our home and away support is over a season bigger than yours
    So you do the math

We have loads turn up v Charlton because you're 3 miles down the road, it's a local derby,there's family and friend connection etc. you get less because a fair few of your lot bottle the fixture, probably don't bring their families, believe the hype in the press and on sites like this. That explain the 'math'.
    But despite that, if you seriously think we care about you even a fraction of what you care about us, then you're deluded mate.

you do care otherwise you wouldn't all turn up or bother coming on our site
    Why would all your helms keep turning up for trouble against us if they didn't care , they do
    I'm not bothered how much you bells care compared to us
    and if by some miracle we ever get a last minute winner against you lot , we'll soon see how bothered you lot really are
    we all know that you are our c**t filter long may that continue , some obviously slip the net
    percentage wise you out c**t every club, that's why no one likes you , still what do you care , just enough to bother coming on to read Charlton fans views ..... Weird
    Don't think anyone denies that we care. It's a local derby. Just that you seem to get much more heated about us than we do about you.

We may be c*nts, but I think Leeds probably still outc*nt us as you so eloquently put it.
  • Gumbo said:

Still don't know why they run on the pitch? Wasn't ever in the bottom 3 at anytime on Saturday but the run on the pitch like they won the world cup

Last game of the season tradition. Many clubs up & down the country do it. Even QPR did it. Too many years in the premier league for you has sanitised that fun part of the final game when the kids (& big kids) run on.
    You're not wrong. Last proper pitch invasion at The Valley was on the final day of 95/96, when we sneaked into the play-offs after a 1-1 draw with Wolves and Millwall went down (having been top at the start of December) after a 0-0 draw at Ipswich.
  • edited May 2014
    We stop running on because we don't want to get banned.

I took a chance at Carlisle, as it's tradition to run on the pitch at Carlisle, to celebrate promotion.

But that must be the last time I legged on, since we were at Selhurst Park, once again celebrating promotion, after the 0-0 with Wimbledon.
  • Meanwhile at the Den, no foam hands, no fancy dress, no ultras. Proper fans, proper club. AMF!!!
    Deffo off now. Have a good summer. Come on England!!!

Strange. Would've thought fancy dress would be a good technique to hide from those police cameras.

Proper fans.

Proper club.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=e08bK8PbmaM
  • CAFCOlly said:

Meanwhile at the Den, no foam hands, no fancy dress, no ultras. Proper fans, proper club. AMF!!!
    Deffo off now. Have a good summer. Come on England!!!

Strange. Would've thought fancy dress would be a good technique to hide from those police cameras.

Proper fans.

Proper club.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=e08bK8PbmaM
    I'm sure one of the spanners went home as a wpc.
  • time to bump this thread

1/10 to go down now
  • edited March 2015
    This will be the last time we play them in a while. We simply HAVE to beat them.
  • cafctom said:

This will be the last time we play them in a while. We simply HAVE to beat them.

This! If we do not beat them and they go down, it'd be another 20 or so years before we play them again giving them the bragging rights that we've not beaten them for eons! GOTTA WIN THIS TIME!
  • cafctom said:

This! If we do not beat them and they go down, it'd be another 20 or so years before we play them again giving them the bragging rights that we've not beaten them for eons! GOTTA WIN THIS TIME!
    I hope not, even thou some Cafc fans with have a great view on high,

Other CAfC fans will have a bad view and be quite hot under the collar!

• Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015

cafctom said:

I remember some fans saying the same thing about Palace in 2005.............and it has bitten us on the bum because we have only played them once in the last 10 years as they are NOW IN THE PREMIERSHIP.

be careful what you wish for.
  • edited March 2015

cafctom said:

U remember some fans saying the same thing about Palace in 2005.............and it has bitten us on the bum because we have only played them once in the last 10 years as they are NOW IN THE PREMIERSHIP.

funny that cos I have seen us play them twice in that time :wink:
  • Interesting table that. By their methodology the team in 21st place, Fulham, has only a 5% chance of relegation. I make them right :smile:

• Just checked the internet, it appears that Holloway has still not resigned
  • cafctom said:

I remember some fans saying the same thing about Palace in 2005.............and it has bitten us on the bum because we have only played them once in the last 10 years as they are NOW IN THE PREMIERSHIP.

Relegating palice totally overrides the suffering with Charlton since.
  • As true fans of the beautiful game you will share the agony that is so clearly playing across this tortured "mind". Look how the specimen struggles with his desire to be "Millwall" but admits that he will never be "Millwall" as he has not been able to find it in his genetics to assault the public. Although the Knut you mug shit shit shit has mastered the call of the real "Millwall", this impersonator has decided to give up his attempt to be "MIllwall" and will now return to pub supporting Chelsea in time to win the league and watch some late stage Champions League.

tonytowneronthewing says:

March 7, 2015 at 18:23

did not see the incident as i will not attend again till he has gone....but I can imagine the passion of a real Millwall supporter who can see that this kunt is just mugging the club off....Old school real Millwall ethics would almost compel a man to try and have a go at him....I know it would be a real pain for many like it is for me but I support the growing call to boycott games ....we can not stay up now so it makes no difference.....hit Berylson where it might hurt him until he ships up or ships out
  • Fortunately, I know there is absolutely no chance that Millwall will take my advice, so I feel comfortable giving it. They have to sack Holloway. Not for any other reason than they need a bounce. It probably won't work but keeping things as they are will definitely won't work. They probably ought to look at bringing in somebody like Neil Harris who is loved by their fans which will take pressure off the team. But as I said, fortunately they won't listen to me :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Holloway is shit, but so is mill walls recruitment, lomas then holloway, well done
  • Holloway is shit, but so is mill walls recruitment, lomas then holloway, well done

Not to mention all the (quite obviously) shite players that he's brought in - tbh, when a side goes down, there's always other clubs circling around for the better players, but i cant think of any at Millwall that are better than what we currently have.
  • Halix said:

I'd buy a Millwall relegation watch, how much are they?

• edited March 2015
  • cafctom said:

Sorry to be pedantic but we've played them 6 times since then.
  • Probably won't have a derby next season.

• If millwall are 15pts adrift by the time we play em.

We beat them and send em down.

That would be something.
  • Dave2l said:

If millwall are 15pts adrift by the time we play em.

We beat them and send em down.

That would be something.

Unfortunately it can't happen anymore, someone I think it was @Absurdistan although I could be wrong, put all the permutations up on another thread Fulham had to beat Bournemouth