Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Update: Someone getting prolonged CPR in East

edited May 2014 in General Charlton
The man who suffered the cardic arrest is my wonderful brother. We will never be able to thank Rylo enough for his prompt actions which have given him a stronger chance. I have spoken to Rylo and told him he was my brother's guardian angel on Tuesday night.
My brother remains in an induced coma in ICTU and is still critical. We are all praying for his speedy recovery and just want to hear his voice again.
To read your comments is truly heart warming and I now know why Charlton Athletic holds such a special place in my brother's heart. I just hope it's not too long before he gets to read them for himself.
Thank you all so very much for your support at this time which, quite franklly, feels like a living nightmare.

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers with your brother and family. Look after yourselves and keep believing in his recovery.
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family, hope he pulls through!
  • Options
    We are all praying for you and your family mate.
  • Options
    Wishing your brother, you and your family all the best in these difficult times.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    We are with you, all the way. Please keep us posted.
  • Options
    Best wishes to your brother, hopefully he will be back at the Valley soon.
  • Options

best wishes to your brother for a quick and full recovery.
  • Options
    Coops, I truly hope your beloved brother makes a full and quick recovery.

My heart goes out to your brother, you and your family during this time.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Thank you so much for posting, Coops, at what is such an appallingly difficult time. Was there a few years ago with my sister-in-law - she pulled through after ten days when we (and medical science) thought it was impossible. Wishing your brother and all the family the very, very best from the bottom of my heart. Stay strong.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for letting us know the latest Coops. I think it's safe to say that all here and those who witnessed his collapse at the ground on Tuesday are rooting for him to make a full and speedy recovery. Make sure you and your family are looking after yourselves too - it's a stressful time for you all and you don't want to be so focussed on your brother's recovery that you neglect your own health in the process. Take care.
  • Options
    Coops, we're all with you and your brother mate. He'll pull through and be back at the Valley before you know it, I'm sure of it.
  • Options
    Best of luck to him, Coops, hope he's on the road to a full recovery soon.

Thoughts are with him, you, and your families.
  • Options
    Best wishes to your brother and hoping for a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Stay strong mate. We are with you every step.
  • Options
    Thinking of you both mate. Wanna see you both back at the Valley next season. Stay strong.
  • Options
    Coops. Hang in there. This is not easy for you and your family.
  • Options
    Thoughts with you mate. Really hope he pulls through. Boggzy.
  • Options
    Your brother has the support of thousands of Charlton fans all over the world all wanting him to pull through and I simply reiterate all the comments above.
  • Options
    God bless pal

And I prey for a speedy recovery, stay strong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thinking of you all and wishing your brother a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you Coops and of course your brother and friends family. I'm sure he will pull through and will be back at The Valley next season. Please keep us posted on his recovery. God bless your brother and you.
  • Options
    All the best mate. I hope this doesn't sound weird when I say I've been thinking about this pretty much constantly since it happened.

I would love to see your brother at the valley again soon. At least there's no "what ifs" as your brother has clearly been given the best chance possible thanks to the quick action of Rylo and the emergency services.

All the best mate
  • Options

Your brother has the support of thousands of Charlton fans all over the world all wanting him to pull through and I simply reiterate all the comments above.

Says what I wanted to say.

Stay strong and best wishes.
  • Options
    Very best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time. I pray for your brother.
  • Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family Coops. Hope he pulls through
  • Options
    All the best coops. Thinking of you.

SISS.
  • Options
    from the upper reaches of Lancashire we wish your brother a safe recovery and strength and hope to Coops and your family and friends.
  • Options
    Our thoughts and prays from family Madz are with your brother and you all.
  • Options
    All the best mate,thoughts go out to you and your family.Stay strong