Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Party Missing Candidates - Can you help ?

edited April 2014 in General Charlton
Reading the latest Votv, I see that @Airman Brown‌ is trying track done the whereabouts of a number of Valley Party candidates that are currently unconfirmed. Sad to read it's already known that seven candidates have passed away.

Hopefully amongst our ranks we can help piece a bit more info together, so if anyone is, or knows of any of the following, I'm sure Airman would be grateful for any info on whether they are still alive, still go etc ?

Adam Beales
John Biggs
Brian Bird
nick Bullen
Dominic Crowe
Keith Crowhurst
stavros Demetriades
Shaun Edwards
Scott Forrest
chick Fowles
Craig Harwood
Andrew Keen
terry Lloyd
Paul Messeter
John Morris
Sandra Pace
Vic Skinner
Nigel Taylor
Robert Taylor
Roger Taylor
Brian Smart
Brian Smith
Robert Weeks
john West
Chris Wilkins

Comments

• Options
    Keith Crowhurst

is cheeseroll don't know if he's been on here recently Paulbaconsarnie may have a clue to his whereabouts
  • Options
    Had a feeling that was Cheeserolls name. He's not been logged on here for two years
  • Options
    Vic still alive and sits in the east stand.
  • Options
    I know Stav. He has season ticket in our "group" in the West Upper.
  • Options
    Scott forests is also alive according to the mrs who works with his wife.
  • Options
    Haven't seen "big" Andy Keen at a game for awhile but think he still has family behind the Village and drove passed him the other day.
  • Options
    Oh missed Chris Wilkins. If it's the same one, he used to drink in the White Swan pre-match. I assume he used the Bugle and would still be going if I know him!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    John Biggs & Chris Wilkins are good mates & drink in The White Swan pre match (or always have when I've been in there.)

Although I've not been in there this season.
  • Options

Keith Crowhurst

is cheeseroll don't know if he's been on here recently Paulbaconsarnie may have a clue to his whereabouts

He's on Facebook as well, and I think I could get hold of him anyway. I'll drop him a note.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

John Biggs & Chris Wilkins are good mates & drink in The White Swan pre match (or always have when I've been in there.)

White Swan been closed for months....
  • Options
    I'll see if anyone at Charlton Chess Club has any info on Terry Lloyd.
  • Options

It was open Saturday.

• Options
    Curb-It i think its either an age thing ---the Cardinal struggles to get up the hill these days or its the great Charlton Political divide ---he is after all "lower Charlton" the Con Club being the boundary marker between The Lower Charlton and The Upper Charlton.
  • Options

Was in there on Tuesday night. It's an odd place though. Very empty, seemed soulless, no ale on tap. Didn't help that there was a small group of drunks sharing their appalling language very loudly. Won't be going back there very quickly I'm afraid.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

Reading the latest Votv, I see that @Airman Brown‌ is trying track done the whereabouts of a number of Valley Party candidates that are currently unconfirmed. Sad to read it's already known that seven candidates have passed away.

Hopefully amongst our ranks we can help piece a bit more info together, so if anyone is, or knows of any of the following, I'm sure Airman would be grateful for any info on whether they are still alive, still go etc ?

Adam Beales
    John Biggs
    Brian Bird
    nick Bullen
    Dominic Crowe
    Keith Crowhurst
    stavros Demetriades
    Shaun Edwards
    Scott Forrest
    chick Fowles
    Craig Harwood
    Andrew Keen
    terry Lloyd
    Paul Messeter
    John Morris
    Sandra Pace
    Vic Skinner
    Nigel Taylor
    Robert Taylor
    Roger Taylor
    Brian Smart
    Brian Smith
    Robert Weeks
    john West
    Chris Wilkins

Thanks, AFKA, I meant to do this in due course. I've crossed out some I've heard from / of since the weekend. I've then highlighted those referred to above or that other people have passed me some recent / current information on.

My main purpose at the moment is to discover anyone else who has passed away, in order to acknowledge this in the revised Battle for The Valley.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Was in there on Tuesday night. It's an odd place though. Very empty, seemed soulless, no ale on tap. Didn't help that there was a small group of drunks sharing their appalling language very loudly. Won't be going back there very quickly I'm afraid.
    the Swan is gonig through turmoil at the moment. I think there has been an ACV applied to it. Its up for sale at a high price and people are trying to stop it from being turned into flats, from what I believe. No one manager has been able to make a go of it tho and throw the towel in.

Anyway sorry going off topic.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Chick Fowles.

Isn't he the bloke who helped Garry Nelson with Left Foot Forward?

If so then Garry might lead to Chick.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Chick Fowles.

Isn't he the bloke who helped Garry Nelson with Left Foot Forward?

If so then Garry might lead to Chick.

Yes, and he also did some work with me. I just haven't heard from or seen him in a while.
  • Options
    Is the 'subscribers list' open?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Haven't seen "big" Andy Keen at a game for awhile but think he still has family behind the Village and drove passed him the other day.

His mum passed away a month ago, so no family living there now. Know Andys younger brother well, Andy stopped going years back.

• Options
    Think Dominic Crowe was the vicars son from St Lukes, although that was years ago.
  • Options

Think Dominic Crowe was the vicars son from St Lukes, although that was years ago.

Yes, he was. I understand he lives in Essex and no longer attends.
  • Options

Yes, he was. I understand he lives in Essex and no longer attends.
    The Valley or church?
  • Options
    Was drinking wine and eating doughnuts on the tube with Keith Crowhurst on Friday
  • Options
    Simon Caddock -Thamesmead Moorings at your service!