Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Hughes

Was that his last hurrah?

Comments

• Options
    Surely he'll be on the coaching staff soon?
  • Options
    I'd have him as manager.
  • Options
    Think so, probably going to retire and I think the players know that's why they threw him up in the air after the game.
  • Options
    Looked like it. For his career that is, not sure we've seen too many hurrahs with us !

Seems a top bloke though
  • Options
    It's possible that if when they sack McDermott this summer, Leeds might nab him for their coaching staff - if so, I'd let him go with best wishes
  • Options
    @Andrew10dog: I'm out out by the way #londoncalling
  • Options
    He said in the last Valley Review that he had another year playing left in him. Maybe he's been offered a coaching role.
  • Options

Think that meant he was going out, not retiring
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Think that meant he was going out, not retiring
    Yes, Paulie. I got that.

Was posting it so people know what him Hamer, Jackson, Wilson and Morrison will be up to...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would like to see him stay Ada coach, clearly the players like him so must be good for morale and enthusiasm.
  • Options
    Never has a player who has had so little input to the match day experience at Charlton, become such a Charlton favourite.

Loved by one and all - and I hope he has a future with us.
  • Options
    Anyone know if he's got any coaching badges yet?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Never has a player who has had so little input to the match day experience at Charlton, become such a Charlton favourite.

Loved by one and all - and I hope he has a future with us.

In our league one title winning season we never lost a game he played in, including the unbeaten run between January and February.