Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who?

So who would you like to see relegated?
Donny, Brum or the Spanners.
I would love to see Donny and Brum surviving.

Comments

• Donny, at least Brum and Millwall are decent away days...
  • Difficult?
  • who wants to play Doncaster next year?
  • edited April 2014
    I hope the scum lose 10-0 on Saturday and get relegated, just like I do every Saturday. Sadly I think Brum will get a point at Bolton whilst Donny will get nothing at Leicester and it is them for whom the bell tolls.
  • edited April 2014

who wants to play Doncaster next year?

Me, especially if it sees Millwall go down.
  • Honestly don't care, just glad it's not us
  • Millwall so I can take the right piss out of the millwall fans in my wedding speech. Plleeeeeaaasssseeeee.
  • Who cares ?!

Millwall. Millwall and Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Doncaster have Leicester away next game and Leicester are on to break the 100 point barrier cant see them winning that one.
  • Hate Millwall, but it's a derby, and we *might* get the chance to beat them (unlikely I know - but still a tad more likely than if they're in a league below).

Would want Brum to stay up usually but would not care with their joker of a manager.
  • Brum can't stand them dunno why but I do!
  • Millwalll, followed by Brum followed by Donny. But end of day, its not us and thats all that matters!
  • If Birmingham win, Donny draw and millwall lose by 2 or more goals they are down.. Might be worth an accy. Would be a happy accy.
  • I predicted Brum 3 weeks ago, so I'm sticking with that.

But my heart argues a strong case for Millwall to drop............................
  • boggzy said:

Hate Millwall, but it's a derby, and we *might* get the chance to beat them (unlikely I know - but still a tad more likely than if they're in a league below).

Would want Brum to stay up usually but would not care with their joker of a manager.

Lee Clark and Birmingham deserve each other...one's a miserable sod and the other's...Lee Clark!!
  • If Birmingham win, Donny draw and millwall lose by 2 or more goals they are down.. Might be worth an accy. Would be a happy accy.

If you do, I predict now that Doncaster screw it up for you by winning
  • 1st choice relegation fodder: The Millwall of the South
    2nd choice relegation fodder: The Millwall of the Midlands
  • Wouldn't wish that awful feeling on anybody but so glad it's not us. Amen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall.

Donny will be run on a shoe string again next season so will be a team we can finish above and Brum will go bust so likewise. The Yank will spunk more on Millwall so good to see the most competitive team sent down!
  • Obviously Millwall, though Birmingham would be fitting. With Doncaster I have a small amount of sympathy for the smaller club, even if their manager is Paul Dickov. Blackpool aren't safe yet, are a shambles of a club, but decent away weekend I guess!
  • miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • There can only be one answer surely!!
  • Brum can't stand them dunno why but I do!

I know why. They're absolutely hateful and always have been. Worse than Millwall IMO
  • Scum of Bermondsey all day long
  • Leuth said:

Brum can't stand them dunno why but I do!

I know why. They're absolutely hateful and always have been. Worse than Millwall IMO
    But they did reduce the "Gooners" to tears in the 2011 League Cup Final. Funniest thing that year.
  • Millwall without a doubt. No ifs or buts
  • exacto

not even a question