Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Special Thanks to Lloyd Doyley....

...for one of the worst performances I've seen from an away player in a very long time

Cheers Lloyd.

Comments

• he was injured

To say Albert Riera made a dickhead of himself today would be to understatements what the Hindenburg was to burst balloons
  • Doyley has been a good pro. He's coming to the end of his career and isn't fully fit.
  • Let's be honest he's never been very good.
  • Nothing against Doyley at all; good one club man. Perhaps one of the reasons he had such a mare was the aggression CH showed right from the start. He just never gave him a moment's peace.
  • I've got nothing against the bloke, I don't watch him week in week out for a start. That tonight though was Llera at Colchester level of performance.
  • Always disliked the man but I have no idea why.
  • Doyley was slow but he gave everything, in contrast to that disgrace Riera who was looking to be red carded from the moment Wilson gave him abuse for falling over. He then smashed the ball at Wilson (but not given a yellow) barged Wilson over (missed by the ref and the useless east stand lino) and even when he did get a yellow he mouthed off at the ref. I think when he put his boot in Diego's face the ref had had enough of him. Strangely enough it was only when he saw the red card that he wanted to stay on the pitch!!!
  • The no.15 wins the biggest prat seen at The Valley of the year award.
  • The same linesman who gave an offside decision again

Doyley was slow but he gave everything, in contrast to that disgrace Riera who was looking to be red carded from the moment Wilson gave him abuse for falling over. He then smashed the ball at Wilson (but not given a yellow) barged Wilson over (missed by the ref and the useless east stand lino) and even when he did get a yellow he mouthed off at the ref. I think when he put his boot in Diego's face the ref had had enough of him. Strangely enough it was only when he saw the red card that he wanted to stay on the pitch!!!

The same Linesman who gave a Watford player offside from a Jordan Cousins back pass.
  • edited April 2014

The no.15 wins the biggest prat seen at The Valley of the year award.

Two seasons on the trot this award has been won by a Watford player.

Looking forward to our next encounter.

• Sponsored links:

• I thought our number 5 was the worse of the lot but TBH most of them were hopeless.

• Doyley.............what a w*nker
  • I thought our number 5 was the worse of the lot but TBH most of them were hopeless.

Don't think I have ever seen a professional commit two foul throws one after the other. Lino didn't give the first, think he was so shocked.

Front two are quality though mate, can see why you score a lot of goals.
  • Yes - Sadly I don't think Deeney will be with us next season and I suspect we'll have another few signings to get used to..

Belkaham (Number 5) is actually going to be playing in the World Cup for Algeria...on that basis expect them to let a few in.

Doyley is a big fans favourite and generally does defend well but certainly isn't the most comfortable on the ball!
  • Deeney is one of the best strikers I've seen this year, Morrison and Dervite certainly had their hands full, could see him off to the PL.
  • Who was the number 26/27/28 something like that, tozer I think his name was? Constantly in the refs ear whenever there was a foul, always complaining about everything, and a shite footballer to boot
  • Nug said:

I thought our number 5 was the worse of the lot but TBH most of them were hopeless.

Don't think I have ever seen a professional commit two foul throws one after the other. Lino didn't give the first, think he was so shocked.
    El Karkouri at Forest a few years ago - dismal 2-0 defeat under Pardew. He was filling in at right-back and clearly had no idea - two foul throws in quick succession, both spotted by the ref. Wasn't allowed to take any more after that.